P90X grads/almost-grads & Nancy! sat. 5.26

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Hey girls—

Just two more days of the X for me. Yippee! Today calls for yoga, but I might go for a run, too, and work off last night’s beers. MAYBE. Since I’m starting a BBC rotation next week and plan to crank it in high gear, I’m thinking I *should* just stick to the recovery week plan. I know it’s healthy to take recovery weeks, but it makes me feel like a sloth!

Laura :: that is *exactly* why I am never shore-bound on big holiday weekends…too much traffic and too crowded! I would rather enjoy the peaceful nirvana of my backyard – which usually involves the neighbors taking turns with mowers, edgers, weedwackers, and other tools with large motors…loud jets flying overhead every few minutes on their approach to Philly…and at least one kid who never. stops. SQUEALING!!! Thank God for the iPod…*lol*.

Angie :: hope you enjoyed your me-time!

Diana :: hope you get all of your CleanMax goals accomplished and still have time to kick back. I want to see Pirates 3, too, but I didn’t catch the second one. I was overseas when that one came out and never got around to watching it. Also wanna see Shrek.

Nancy & Wendy are off on their holiday weekend getaways, so that’s it for personals. I think Marcia tabled the X for now. She hasn’t been here in weeks.

Have a great day, everyone! Crack open a cold one for me today! Other than yoga, I’m going to work like a BEAST and try to get through all of my grading. Odes and book reviews, here I come!

Cathy :)

Mornin ladies

Hey Cathy - I was kinda surprised to see that someone opened the thread already. You must be an early riser! I didn't get up until 9:15.:eek:
Sounds like you've got workmax on tap. Oh, by the way, did you learn anything about the ipods with the last project that your students worked on? I got prices for the 2,4, & 8 gig ipods. Anyone have any insight on what's the best? I know the 4 gig holds 1000 songs and is $189 and the 8 holds 2000 songs and is $239. But, I don't know how much memory the workouts take up. Anyone know?

I've got cleanmax on tap for today and I'm kinda looking forward to it. I'm in the mood for it.:) Cleanmax sux when you aren't in the mood. I'm sure I will be sweatin' before I'm done. I want to go thru closets and drawers and fill up the garage sale bin with stuff I don't use anymore. As for workouts, I'm not sure yet. My shoulders and arms are sore from PUB yesterday, so I'm thinking B&G or some other leg w/o or maybe even a cardio. We'll see what I feel like after cleanmax.

Well, before cleanmax, I'm off to see if I can find anymore bargains at the video store. I didn't have much time to look yesterday and mom wants to go browse, so we'll be there a while.:)

Ta ta

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.