P90X Check In For Saturday April 29th

andtckrtoo

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I'm soo glad it's Saturday! I have Kenpo X scheduled for today, but I going to sub a 4-5 mile run for it, then finish the yoga I did not do on Thursday. I'll do Kenpo X (or PowerStrike 1) tomorrow.

How's everyone feeling?! My legs are sore from Legs and Back, but not as sore as they were last week. This week it's mainly the quads. I could feel it in my chest yesterday, and was curious about it, until a friend pointed out that even with bands, pull ups work the chest and back and arms (kind of like push ups). So that made sense to me! No wonder this is such a killer series!

Good Morning P90xers! Subbed Imax 2 today for plyox. Love the sweat! My chest is sore from yesterday too, Christine. My inner deltoid is sore too, prob from the rev grip pull ups. Felt those there too. Took my bef photos today, hope to get some help from DD to put up picture trail. I have an acct., just don't know how to attach.

Christine - sounds like a great day for you. Hope your lunch was fun yesterday. I will try a chin up at the Y this week (hope they have asst mach) I do feel it w/pur band, but would like more of a burn. I have noticed an inc in energy. Sounds like you are bouncing off the walls literally, Christine! Must not wear heels to work!!

Lorrie - congrats on the cookie resist! I know the firehouse apprec. your homemade goodies! I am sure the kids had a blast! I like Kenpox as well, and look forward to Yoga..must crave the stretch, you think? Hope your DD has a great b/day. My DS b/day is today also.

Anne - I bought my purple from sissel online. I know Sports Auth. has them also, to avoid shipping, as well as the big sports stores. I know what you mean about the zzz's and out fast! Good sleeping with p90x!

Julie - I haven't done CS yet, but have heard mixed reviews. Glad to hear of your strength gains. That's awesome a few on your own! What are the pro's/con's of your tower? I've heard you hit your head on the frame with the doorgym. I would also need the ext. for my door, more $$$$. Do you like your tower/worth the $$$?

Hope everyone else has a great w/out! Happy p90xing!

Hi all. Quick check-in to say I did Yoga X - aaaahhhhh. You're right Janet - my body really was craving that stretch. I'm in a real pi**y mood today (PMSing) and at first my mind was fighting it - but then I could just feel my body opening into the poses. I didn't add in my cardio - maybe after party time I can do something. Enjoy your day ladies.

Lorrie

Janet - Wonderful to be able to "see" you! I love your photos and your family is so beautiful - as are you! You're built a lot like me, actually. I'll have to break down and do the photos! :)

I did my 5 mile run and half an hour of Rodney Yee's Yoga for Athletes. I'm beat just took a nap in the sun - felt so good! I haven't run that far for so long. I'm hoping I don't pay for it tomorrow!

Lorrie - hope the PMS eases some soon!

Wish me luck with my eating tonight... I'll need it!

Lorrie...PMSy and you still avoided the cookies!! You are tough!!

Janet...great pics!! So nice to see you and your family. Thank you for sharing..:)...don;t you just love Imax2!

Christine...sounds like a good run and Yoga after feels so good! I will say that running more can increase the appetite a bit..

I did a circuit of the Punching & Kicking Combos and GS floor legs. Short but sweet...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.