Out of the Rut - Monday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning climbers! I just finished today's workout - Hiit 30/30 and Ab Circuits Weights and Plates. It must be working, because 30/30 felt a tad easier today.

Dixiedogs, of course you can join in. Welcome.

Sammy, thanks for the heads up, or I would have missed my story. I guess they must post all submissions?

I told today off, mostly because I could, not because of any plans. I'm going to run a few errands to hopefully tie up all the strings for the upcoming trip. BBL.

Good Morning,

I love the fresh feeling of a Monday morning! And not at all because in just 1:38 mins all three kids will be in school and I will have two whole hours to myself!!;):D:p

Week 2 of my rotation and STS Meso1 Disc4 Shoulders, Chest, Bis are done. I do plan on squeezing in some cardio later today.

Dixiedogs6- Welcome, it's great to have you! :D

Robin- Loved reading your success story. I have such a hard time expressing myself. You were spot on!
Hope you were able to enjoy some reading yesterday. I have so many that I want to read!!

Melissa- If your DD only wanted to help in the basement, huh? They only like doing the fun stuff. But they sure are cute at that age. Is she in 1st grade?

Jodi- I would really like a good Yoga workout. Do you have one that you love?

Morning all!

Yesterday was the first day that I didn't do the workout that I posted that I would do. I just wouldn't do it. But it's Monday morning, buffettgirl and wgilchrist have already finished some great workouts and I'm encouraged to just get busy!

Ly10up and ImFiddY- I really like the P57 Classic workout. I know that Tanya isn't everybody's cup of tea but I really, really like her. It's a hard workout and she pushes me through it. I just ordered the Barre Method dvd's (Burr Leonard) because I understand that she gives superior pointers on form... I'm hoping that doing hers will help me with the P57's.

buffettgirl- I wouldn't imagine that they post all submissions. Yours was a pleasure to read. Is that your little grandson in the picture?

dixiedog6- Welcome!

I did Muscle Endurance today, I hadn't done it in years, it was harder than I remembered.

Congrats on your story Robin, it was so great to read.

Wendy, I also love Mondays, it is a fresh start!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sammy, yes, that was Greyor. I had just gotten done pushing him in a fun run, following a 5K I ran with some friends.

Welcome Dixiedog6. Great job on Muscle Endurance.

I finished the shoulder/tri portion of STS Meso 2 week #2 last night and completed up thru challenge 1 in CC vol 5. I had been doing Meso 2 week 1 for about a month now and moved on to week 2 and I like the change.

Tonight I have another tennis match so no workout for me tonight. I think my brain is clearing from the fatigue fog that I've been experiencing. I think it was from auntFlo.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Okay I have self-proclaimed myself as Queen of the Rut, at least as far as eating goes.:confused: After a very successful day last week I followed it with a couple of days that I thought overall were pretty good (however I must admit I did not write down my food consumption like I had on the great day). Anyway, fast forward to yesterday and once again nothing in my closet is even remotely closer to fitting. Still not close to buttoning anything.

So the frustration and depression take over and my food consumption for the day is absolutely obscene. So much so that my poor stomach could not handle it and I woke up sick to my stomach during the night.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have resolved to pick myself up and dust myself off and start over. And my birthday is exactly 9 weeks away and I have set that as my goal to lose 15#. And I will journal my food each day, because I am incapable of going it on my own.

((Linda)) You CAN do it! I have faith in you. (Again, I could have written your post.)

ImFiddy, I'm glad you are feeling better today. I don't miss that nasty old Aunt Flo a bit. But I'm not thrilled with her cousin, Ms Hotflash.

Dixie and Wendy, whaaaaa? Love Mondays?!?! You gals are strange!

I realized that I wouldn't be working out Saturday, since we will on route to LA, so I added tomorrow's workout to today's, so I'm a day ahead. That was STS Chest, shoulders and triceps.

Today my husband and I had physicals for our Health insurance and we couldn't eat because we were going to have blood work done .

So in order to keep my mind off of eating I exercised for close to 3 hours.
I did Cardio X from P90X, Karen Voights Arms and Abs, Cathe's Core Max segment 3 with the stability ball and medicine ball and Cathe's Stretch Max with the resistance band.

It felt good to do that much and maybe I'll keep it up because I'm a housewife and I do have the time.

...Cheryl

Hello Everyone!

I am having too much fun with my GWF! I love it :) I did KPC bright and early this morning and then after work I did the KB from 4DS. I wasn't planning on the second workout but my friend is in a little rut herself so I took the DVD over to her house and we did the workout together.

Cheryl - I never would have made it through all that exercise w/no food!! That is impressive :)

Have a good evening everyone!

Cheryl - Good God girl, 3 hrs. You know everyone who posts is doing so much more in their workouts than I can do. Y'all put me to shame.

Robin - I have my hot flashes every night, it's actually the only time that I'm warm! I'm usually freezing all day. I can't wait for Flo to take her final leave ! The doc said it should be soon.

I played my tennis match tonight. I played against a lady who plays in a high B level doubles league where I play in a mid C level doubles, so I thought she would be very good even at singles. She was not, and it was a really easy match. I thought I did not burn any calories and would have to workout tonight but the GWF said I burned 600 calories. Way cool.

They are saying we will get snow tonight/tomorrow and then it will be 60 degrees on Saturday. Strange weather.

The weather has indeed been very strange! I am following Cathe's March rotation. Today is IMAX 2. Enjoy your day everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.