ooooooo cLEAN & tidy tuesday ooooooo

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
We eat clean NOT to cut calories and lose weight, BUT to feed and fuel our bodies with the proper nutrients it needs to support the intense and advanced workouts we do!

I am tired this morning, but good. After only about 5 hours of sleep Sunday night, I went to bed at 8:30 last night! I guess I got about 7 1/2 hours of sleep last night, so MUCH better!

My teeth hurt, they are especially sensitive to anything hot or cold. I will take some Advil in a few minutes to hopefully dull the pain. I bet this will cut down on my mindless eating, though!

I have DOMS in my chest from yesterday's weight work -- I love that feeling! Today will be Shoulders & Calves, then KBX cardio, then Core tonight after work.

Menu:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L salad, pasta
S apple slices or banana
D TBD...???

Have a great day everyone!

Morning ladies.

I hope you feel better Katie.

My w/o today was powerwalking and MIC abs.
b-oatmeal
s-nuts
l-turkey sandwich
d-left over something.

Hey ladies ...where is the early birds?

I'm at work now and those same hard-as-a-rock cookies are still sitting on the table (from last week). Now they are not because I put them in the garbage.}(

Kate I'm so glad that you and your DH had a good talk communication is very important in any relationship. What type of work do you and your husband do? Sorry if you told me before.

Katie you are giving me ideas I like the place You Made It. Do you have to make 2 trips in order to finish the project?

My coworker just came in with her new 3carrot diamond ring (she got married last July)and now her and her husband is fighting about rent money. It is me or is something wrong with that picture.

3 carats and no money for rent? Yes, that seems a little bass-akwards!

PS, my engagement ring is 1.6 carats and all of our bills are paid! Not much money left over, but I am just thankful the bills are paid!

Robin, we just went once (yesterday) to do the painting. Next week we will go back to pick up our stuff. It takes a week to glaze and fire the pottery.

I had a great workout this morning, so I am in a wonderful mood! Strength training (shoulders and calves) was hard, though. I think we are fatigued from yesterday still. Tomorrow I think I will do cardio only, then pick back up with weights the next day.

Kate, I can't wait to hear if DH did MM with you last night!

Hello cLean and tidy friends,

Its snowing again here! And cold, -14 with the windchill. The dog looked at me like i was nuts this morning.

Katie, sorry to hear about your teeth, at least the DOMS displaces the pain a bit :)

Robin, you are so right, this is why so many people are in debt in North America!! People live above their means and dont save anything. My parents were so tight with money, now i'm a crazy saver person. My engagment ring is a 1 Carot rare light blue square saphire! I didnt want a diamond, i wanted something different, and i picked the stone, after a year of searching for it with the jeweler, and DH set it and surprised me in Europe. thought i'd share!

Kate, tell us about MM!!! Did DH pump so iron with ya or what:)

Last night i did KBX, and BM2 core, then ME core on top of that!
Tonight, MIS and stretch

Menu:
will post later, likely my typical weekday fare!!
BBL
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning has been a little crazy so I will have to check in later with personals. Here's what I have had so far:

w/o MM
b: oatmeal
s: granola bar

Talk to you later!

Colleen

Hi!

Quick check in. Dinner was delicious last night but it was not clean or tidy! I am bloated today and have been drinking tons of water. Workout is 4DS KB & Legs. I plan to eat very clean today! I'll check in later with personals.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie - Don't you just love DOMS?:) I've got a wicked chest pain startin'! Yay!

Robin - A good powerwalk sounds great! ..I'll bet your coworkers are glad you dumped the cookies! ....DH is a plumbing contractor. We also do fire suppression and radiant heat. It's mostly commercial, industrial, and apartments, tho we do some housing.

Steph - BRRR! And awesome workouts, btw!!! You go girl!

Colleen - Don't you love MM?!

Hello Shirl!!! What'd ya eat last night?!:9 :9

And now....the moment you've all been waiting for.....

MuscleMax at Cathe.com: $30 (?)
MuscleMax w/ DH: PRICELESS!

To be fair he hasn't lifted in probably 1.5 years. He's planning on Bootcamp original tonight and didn't want to make himself really sore (so he says!) so he didn't go heavy at all. I SMOKED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He couldn't believe how hard I wokr out, and said "Wow! I'll never mock your Cathe addiction again" HE loved the band. As for legs he used to work them MAYBE once a month. He ended up doing the leg work w/ no weights!!! And he was still near tears. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He was a good sport and seems like he really is going to keep up with it. We'll see..

Today is going great. I feel like a lean mean fighting machine!
b - cheerios, apple
s - apple
l - spinach salad w/ grilled chicken, very veggie salsa, a couple grapes, and fiber crackers
s - not sure - maybe I'll treat myself to a fiber1 bar...:9
d - Kung Pao chicken over brown rice...new recipe . I'll let you know

w/o will be BC original w/DH!!! I'm quite sore from MM - between the 2 of us it should be pretty funny

Have a terrific Tuesday afternoon!

I wish I could've taped it!!! You all would be rolling on the floor!

How's you afternoon going, Robin? Anything fun today?

Both my girls are SLEEPING!!!!! I am getting so much work done!

Hi Clean Gals:) :)

Im hoping to return for personnals in a bit but I wanted to report my workout while I was waiting for my HR to return to normal and then its time for a shower,

I did :
*4 DS Bic,Tri&Shou
*3 mile interval run
*BM2 Circuits
*BM1 Circuts...Im pooped and tired

Eating as been good today but I have no idea what is for supper. I need to poke something in the oven but I would have loved to have gotten to the grocery store before ANOTHER stupid storm started!!!

Lori
:)

Lori! What a workout! My goodness! Getting lots of snow? They keep saying it will here (Michigan) but nothing yet. We're waiting!!!

I have one to three inches of snow in my forecast for tonight and tomorrow! 1-3" is enough sometimes to shut things down here in Virginia. They cancel school at the threat of a single snowflake! It takes slightly more snow to get the courts to close down, though...

Looks like everyone is having a great day! I weighed myself again this evening after work and my weight is back down, so it looks like my four pounds are back off (Thank the Lord!).

Dinner tonight is a few slices of TIDY pizza with lots of veggies!

Kate, I am so glad that DH worked out with you!! Keep us posted on how this progresses!

Killer workout today, Lori!

Katie, we'll keep our fingers crossed for a blizzard for you! I love snow days!

Well, my kung pao chicken was a nonevent. I had the chicken all cut up to put in the pan and went into the office for a minute while the pan was heating. When I came back in the chicken was gone and the dogs were looking very guilty. They ate a whole pound of raw chicken!!!! I had chicken in the oven for the girls, and I threw some hot wings in the oven for DH. They all had the rice I had made and some veggies. I had Kashi and grapes. Oh well. Another dog story for us! (we have tons!)

DDs will go to bed soon, then its BC for me...and DH!!!}( }( :) He'd better not say he's too sore from MM!

Hello again!

Finished workout, MIS, and Bar, now dinner!

Lori, that was a killer workout! You'll sleep well tonight.

Kate, would love for you to videotape that, then i'll get my DH just trying to help me put my weights away lol!

I am so upset, the college doesnt need me to teach next semester, and i count on that little extra income...

Menu
B: you know it
s; quark :)
l: tofu noodle soup, carrots/peppers, hummus
s: apple, almond butter, ryveta
d: steamed veggies, tomato sauce, yogurt and puffed kamut

Off for dinner...
Steph

HI all,

I'm the late poster. Got home from Atlantic City, didn't spend too much $$ and had fun. Got myself a free room at Harrahs to use by the end of January.

Katie I love your opening post.

It is super duper cold here and the wind has unbelievable.

Now I'm going to watch the Biggest Loser.

See ya tomorrow.

Jenn;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.