OoOoOKettlebell check in...2.18OoOoO

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

today was supposed to be yoga, but I ended up doing Stretch Max #1 and #3. I think I should stop saying I am going to do yoga on Wednesdays, when obviously I am not!!:p

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning. I have been busy with classes so I haven't worked out the past 2 days. I barely made it through one section of Pinnacle.

I feel like my form is way off so I have a training session on Sunday with a RKC. I will check back in after the session.

For the rest of the week I will do cardio and circuits.

Have a great week!

Good Morning!!

I have a 3 mile run scheduled for this afternoon along with the February Challenge. It may rain so the running may be out. We'll see. It's suppose to be in the mid 70's today!!

Waves hello to everyone!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I did Total Yoga: Fire this morning. It was my second time doing it and was much easier than the first time. Lots of chaturangas in this one but didn't have to take breaks this time. I held handstand for 10 seconds this morning - a new personal best! I cranked the heat up this morning and it felt really good.

Deanie - Sorry you didn't get your yoga in but SM is a nice alternative.

Farmer - I hope your training session goes well on Sunday. Maybe you'll have a few tips for us upon your return.

Lioness - I hope you get your run in.

Have a great day everyone!

Marcy

Good morning! Cardio for me today, I'm feeling like a little from the 4ds . I did Santa Monica again last nite and I think this is going to be a favorite, right up there with firepower!

Deanie- enjoy your well deserved stretch, I really should try yoga but I just can't seem to get myself into it! The only one I've tried is the P90x yoga and it was just so long!

Farmer- I envy you, I would lolve to have a session with a RKC, but there are just not any around here(Southern Indiana) but there is a Punch Gym in South Bend now so maybe one day.....

Jane- enjoy your run!

Marcy-Glad you enjoyed your yoga , like I said earlier, I need to get into it, I could stand to be more flexible.

Waves to all who come by later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.