OK, Peeps, I'm changing my rotation, again!

jloewe

Cathlete
I'm going to do the Gym Style series for a while, instead of the 4 day spilt. I think I will wait until I go back to work in the spring to do 4 DS, and take advantage of it's time saving benefits!!

Right now, I want to focus on strength, and take advantage of all the time I'll have on my hands. I did a 2 week rotation of Gym Styles months ago, and loved it, I think I'm going to stay with it longer than just a couple of weeks this time.

That said, I will be incorporating 4 DS KB and BC for cardio, in addition to the gym.

I start tomorrow!!

Good for you Jerry... I have the three main GS DVD's too and they are SUPER workouts for a 3 day split!. and I just bought Pyramids, Terminator and High Step Training just today to add to my collection (should be here wednesday)... I think I'm going to do the first few weeks of Cathes January rotation and see how that goes for me...

I agree though... take advantage of your time to be able to do those longer workouts and get ALL the benefits! It's sometimes a good thing to make changes... as long as you make a conscious decision, you really think about why you are making these changes and set some goals of what you want to achieve with them, then I say More Power To Ya! It's when you start changing willy nilly that we will start to wonder what the heck you are up to! :)

cheers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.