October Rotation Check-In for October 1st and 2nd

cab0899

Cathlete
I'm starting a checkin for those doing the October rotation posted by Cathe. I know most people aren't starting until tomorrow so I'll put the check in for Sunday and Monday.

I started with Low Max today, I wanted a head start as this week is going to be super busy and I might have to skip a day later in the week. This way I won't be behind, I hate it when I get behind in the rotation it stresses me out!;-) ;-) Then I have to try and catch up.

Feel free to join in! Kim

Hi all, count me in! but I won't be starting till Wed. I took a few days off for recovery.
See you Wed.:)
Deanie:)

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is having a good day! I will be working out this morning in about an hour. It's my day off and I'm catching up on some of my shows.:p Good luck everyone!

kim

Hi everyone. Did Low Max this morning. Felt really good. I was in my zone for 1 hour and 4 minutes and I burned 451 calories. I only stopped for a couple of very short breaks. I did MIC yesterday. That one always kicks my butt. The step isn't bad at all but the hi-lo kills me. I'm really look forward to doing this rotation. I finally have all the right workouts. I just got S&H last week so I can finally do it in its entirety instead of the Fit TV version. The only thing that worries me is the running. I HATE running. I tried doing it last month. I lasted 6 minutes and had to stop. My heart rate soars way too soon. I will try again though. Maybe I have to start with a fast walk and build up from there. Anybody have any suggestions?

Marcy

Lowmax is done and I tell you my legs were like jello! I had to take little breaks cause of legs were starting to feel weak! I guess I still need some strengthening in my legs! I can say I'm glad that is over with!

kim

Hi everyone! I'm in on this rotation as well. I need something to keep my mind occupied while I PATIENTLy wait for the new DVDs to come! LOL

I jsut got done with Low Max and I LOVE THIS ONE! I honestly didn't like it too much when I first got it, but each time I do it, I like it more and more!

I'll try to check in each day (I usually workout in the early morning).

Gayle

Good job everyone!

Marcy, what about doing a combination of power walking/running instead of trying to run it all?

I just having my after supper coffee and then after supper settles I going to head off to do Kick Max. Kim

Finished Kick Max!

Hope to get up early and do Muscle Max before work tomorrow! Hopefully I don't turn off the alarm and go back to sleep. Kim

I did Lowmax this morning. In order to get through the entire workout, I HAVE to workout as soon as I get up. That is hard to do because I don't feel like working out as soon as I get out of bed. Well, I did it, now we'll see if I can conquer all of Kickmax tomorrow (the tuck jumps in the last blast get me every time!).

Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.