NUB Ladies Check in Tues

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
Good Morning girls

Today I did 4DS LIS (only) Core Max #1 & Total Body stretching ball #1. Shoulder has been feeling pretty good but will still hold out on the rest month. MAYBE the last week of Jan I will S-L-O-W-L-Y addin light weights. Do you guys get to the point where your afraid to use it? Scared of reinjuring it? I remember that last time. Of course it works well from keeping me from shoveling snow !! :rolleyes:

Hi Tami,

I LOVE LIS! But then, I absolutely love 4DS. I love all her stuff, but it has been my favorite of all Cathe's as of yet anyway. Can't wait to get back to it.

Anyway, I did Amy Bento's HLD this morning. I haven't done it in awhile, so there was a learning curve..................again:(. But it was fun. I know exactly what you are talking about with the re-injury issue. I was pleasantly surprised that my shoulder didn't hurt at all this morning when I got up. Now I'm going to have hold myself back and still not do any upper work. It's going to be hard, but I'll do it.........well, as long as I can anyway, LOL.

Just a side note; no, I haven't figured out the smileys yet. I can do the happy, sad and winking from the key board. I haven't figured out the ones on here yet.

Hello ladies, I will have no workout today (work work, and not the good kind, ha ha!) but yesterday I did "get ripped" by Jari Love, and used 1 or 2 pounds weights for all of the upper body stuff. I am totally afraid of re-injuring my triceps/elbow and can really relate to that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.