November rotation for Tuesday 11/28

Hi Ladies!

I'm not used to starting these so it seems weird to be the first one to post.

I did B&G this morning and I really feel good after finishing it.

I'm not sure where everyone has been lately. Maybe some have finished the rotation already.

Tracee

Hi, Tracee. I'm still working my way thru this rotation. Week 4! Yeah!

I've been MIA since Thursday. I took a few days off of everything to wallow in self-pity...my mom was officially diagnosed with cancer this weekend. We pretty much knew this would be the diagnosis, but to actually HEAR the words was tough.

BACK AT IT TODAY!!!!! Although I over slept, I had enough time for the butts portion of B&G. I ran out of time for GUTS! LOL

BBL

Gayle

Good morning, ladies!!!

Gayle, I am so sorry about your mom. That's so sad. I will send you some prayers.

Tracee, glad to hear your rotation is still going so well! What week are you in?

I sort of crapped out on week 3 of the rotation due to the holiday, so I ended up picking up week 3 over again the day after Thanksgiving. :) I'm not exactly on the schedule as I am finding that my knees absolutely ache after the step portion of BM2, so I split that workout into two earlier in the week. Actually, that worked out great, as you can do the Double Upper Body premix on day 2 and get way more bang for the buck. Today was B&G for me, too. LOVE that workout! I'm working on getting all the reps in some of the moves. The walking lunge/plie squat combo really fatigues my quads as does the lunge/squat combo, so that's something for me to work up to.

Hope you all have a great workout!!

Marie

Hi Ladies -

I'm on week 4 as well. Did BM2 Double Upper Body Mix this morning. I was only able to do upper body. I'm going to try and fit in the abs tonight. I didn't get enough sleep last night and it took me too long to get through this workout this morning. I find I'm burning a lot of calories with these workouts but I'm also eating more so I don't know how well they're working for me but I really like them. Tomorrow is B&G for me. I'm curious to take my measurements at the end of the week and see if these workouts helped me.

Gayle - I'm sending some hugs and prayers your way. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. My mom is dealing with colon cancer and might have to go through another round of chemo which she's not looking forward to.

Marie - Glad you're back on schedule.

Tracee - Keep up the good work.

Have a great day.

Marcy

Hi ladies.

Marie-today's 'performance' of B&G was great for me. I FINALLY was able to complete every single rep in those walking lunges, squat tiny jumps sequences. FINALLY. And that other sequence that you mentioned with the lunge forward, squat side, lunge backward is KILLER!

Marcy-sorry to hear about your mom as well. It's hard, seeing your parent go thru something like this. I'm actually more worried about my dad! It's tough. Hang in there!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.