November Rotation Check In 11/07

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody! It's so nice to see so many of us doing the same rotation! Great job yesterday!!!!!!!

I just got done with my run (30 minutes) and Stretch Max 1. I always love how I feel after those stretch segments!

I'm REALLY looking forward to LIC tomorrow. When I previewed these workouts, this is the one I was most excited about!

Have a great day everyone!

Gayle

Good Morning Everyone!!

Gayle, great job w/ your run and Stretch Max.

I did the All Step premix of Cardio Fusion in place of a run.
I've done LIC and it is SO MUCH FUN! You are going to love it!
I'm looking forward to it tomorrow also.

Well have great workouts everyone. I have to go to the hospital for an EKG and get a holtor monitor put on for 24 hours. My heart has been beating irregularly for a while now and my doc wants to check it out. The funny thing is it doesn't affect me when I'm working out. It's when I'm sitting mostly that I notice it. But there are heart problems in my family on both sides so it's worth looking into.
I'll let you know how I make out when I get back.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Morning Everyone,

I will be doing Bodymax 2 warm-up and first 30 min of the step portion. Plus bonus abs from Butts & Guts. I did this abs segment last week and this one was a lot of fun.

Gayle, I had a great time with LIC. I think you will enjoy it also. I read that someone thought that there where too many v-steps. But to me that portion is a great time. :) I did the premix #3 of this last night and had a great time.

Kali, Good luck with the EKG and monitor. I will be trying the cardio fusion workout on Saturday.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Kali, I hope everything checks out ok. My hubby wore one of those. His problem was stress. I'll think good thoughts for you! Good job with the steppin.
Gayle, Good job getting everything done so early! I am an afternoon work outer! I did yoga this morning in place of stetch max and after lunch will get my run in. Have a good day all!
LD

I missed checking in yesterday because I didn't realize there was a dedicated forum just for check-ins, duh. :p

I wasn't able to work out this morning so I'll pick back up with the rotation tomorrow. I'm loving the workouts so far even though I don't have time to do a full workout from start to finish.

I haven't decided which workout is my favorite yet, they all seem so good.

Have a great day everyone,

Tracee

Gayle...good job with the run and stretch. I have that on tap for today also...I think you will really enjoy LIC.

Kali...HI!...nice to check -in with you...:)...I agree that LIC is alot of fun!! Good luck with the EKG...you are very smart to have things checked out with heart problems on both sides. Let us know how things go...you'll be in my thoughts and prayers..

Runnergirl...yes Gayle does get up and at um early!...glad you got in the yoga, enjoy your run this afternoon.

Laurie...have fun with BM2 and the bonus abs from B&G, I did about the first 8 min of that ab bonus the other day...I really liked the new moves..

Tracee...I'm not sure which is my fav so far either....I think I'm leaning towards B&G which gave me some great DOMS!

So I'll be doing a 6 mile run and a segment of stretchmax.

Enjoy the day...:)

Good morning, everyone!!

I'm in a rush this morning for an early hair appt so I can't address each of you, but ^^^5's on your progress!!

I have a 30 min run (will do elliptical instead) and a segment of Stretch Max. Doing steady state on the elliptical will be hard for me because I usually do a cardio coach workout. I think I'll watch a Cathe DVD instead. Anyone have a favorite Cathe in terms of music and motivation? I have all the beginner/intermediate workouts + Cardio & Weights and Low Max. I also have the Intensity Series. Do you think any of these will be fun to watch while I'm on the elliptical?

Thanks, everyone, for all the encouragement. :)

I'll BBL:)

Michele...my fav music is from the Intensity series, I even got a CD with most of those songs on it...the 1st 3 songs in Imxa2 I really like...:)

Good morning all,

Today was the 20 minute run and stretch, which I subbed like Kali, doing the Cardio Fusion all step premix, ending with the stretch. It was fun doing the power circuits, which I missed yesterday by doing a different premix of BM2 that didn't have the circuits. Fun workout today.

Michelle, I like the Intensity music and also the Body Blast music. Can you possibly have any fun without Sean? I have CC#4 on the slate this afternoon on my bike. I've never done this one yet...wish me luck.

Good workouts,

Jeanette

Good morning to all the fit November ladies!

Kali, good luck at the doctor! I will keep you in my thoughts.

Michele, I love IMAX2. The music always makes me really happy. Another thought - how about a movie? Like Rocky?? Seriously, that music is great. :)

Today I did a rebounder workout (Box and Bounce) followed by Stretch Max 3. I really enjoy the Stretch Maxes when I force myself to do them. :) I also finally received my Fluidity set yesterday so I'll be putting that together later. Exciting!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Marie

Good morning ladies and good job everyone.

Kali - Let us know how it goes at the doctor's today.

Michele - I agree, Imax2 music is really good.

Last night I didn't get home until 8 pm, but I conviced DH to go for a 20 min run with me. I skipped the stretch because I was so hungry for dinner.

Then this morning I woke up late so could only do about 40 min of LIC. That was a pretty fun workout (well, I have only done about 1/2). The 8 inch step makes it really hard. I didn't mind all the v-steps. I may try to finish the workout tonight if I get home in time, otherwise I will just move on.

Wow--I'm really late checking in even though I was up at 5am to do my run and first segment of stretch max. I was really feeling it this morning in my arms and chest. My legs didn't kick in until after the run. So now I have all over sorenessx( But in a good way!

Good job everyone and let's keep it going.:) :)

Kali--good luck today! I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way!

Good Morning all!!
Kali- hope all goes well today for you at the doctors.
Gayle- LIC is fab!!! I think it is my favorite of all the new dvds!

Today I did BM2 warmup and 3 cardio segments with abs from B&G. I thought original Body Max was harder, but I really had fun with the cardio segments(used a 8" step!). I love the climers(?) in the first cardio blast and started singing Jessies Girl (high school memories) in the second:) :) I love the bonus stability ball abs in B&G.

Michelle_ I like the music in Imax2, but for me the music in Imax 3 is my favorite. I love Tainted Love and The Bon Jovi song in segment 4 (blanking on the name:) )

Have a great day all!!!
Deanie:)

Good morning everyone. Today was a 20 minute run and the Bonus Abs from Butts & Guts. Did the abs first. I like to make sure its light out before I go running. I really liked the exercises on the ball. Had a little trouble with the spinal rotations. I don't know if I was doing them right. I previewed all of Butts & Guts last night. Looks great. I'm looking forward to doing the regular ab section. Today was my 3rd run ever. Yes, my 3rd and I didn't have to stop at all. I don't know how you runners do it. I kept checking my watch to see when it was over. Finished with stretch from Butts & Guts. I really felt limber after my run.

Gayle - great run and stretch. Stretch is my favorite part.
Kali - Hope everything goes well at the doctor.
Carole - Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to run 6 miles like you. I always thought I was in pretty good shape, until I started to try running. This is the toughest exercise for me. I'd rather do IMAX 3!

Have great workouts everyone.

Marcy

Hi Guys I'm back!

LD........ have a good run this afternoon.

Laurie....... I LOVE the Bodymax2 step combos! They are so much fun. LIC too! Cardio fusion is a good mix except for those drills. I haven't done Drill Max yet and am in no rush. :p

Tracee..... so far I've only done premixes from BM2, LIC and CF. I cannot pick a favorite!

Hi Carole! Yes it is nice to be checking in together again! Hope you have a good run!

Michele..... I think if you should watch Lomax. Then you'll be VERY grateful you're on the elliptical! :eek: But as far as music I think the Intensity series is great. Marie mentioned Rocky soundtracks. I think Rocky IV is the best. I actually have a tape w/ the "greatest hits" from all the Rocky movies and I like the ones from that one the best VERY motivating. Especially "There's no easy way out" by Robert Tepper I think his name is, and "Hearts on Fire" by John Cafferty do I want to say? They are great songs to workout to.

Jeanette......high five on the all step premix. I had a ball doing it.
I've been having a ball since Friday doing these new cardio segments!

Marie....glad you had a fun workout! I know what you mean about stretching. I probably don't do enough of it. Could be doing better things! LOL.

Diane..... great job. That's nice DH ran w/ you last night. I think 40 min. of LIC is plenty! Don't sweat it if you don't finish!

Deanie.....I am LOVING the music too! Jessie's Girl was one of my favorites back in the day!

Jennifer.... great job w/ your run! Glad to hear your feeling it!!!:)

Marcy.....we posted at the same time! Great job w/ your run too! Good job!

So.....I'm sitting here w/ the monitor on. The EKG went well. The lady who put the monitor on told me to write down when I feel pain or shortness of breath etc. I told her I don't get that. I just get flutters and feel like my heart is pounding at times. So I just have to write down when that happens. I also told her what kind of workouts I do and she said that if I don't have a problem when I'm working out that is a very good sign. Usually if there's a problem, exercise will bring it on. I feel it more when I'm doing nothing!!!
So I'm not too worried. The EKG will show if all my valves are working correctly. So hopefully I'll know by the end of the week.

Thanks guys your kind words and support mean so much. You all rock!

I'm off to see how well I can manuever w/ this thing on. It's like wearing a small purse. It's not too bad. Hopefully work won't be too hard tonight. I'm sure I'll manage.....

Have a good afternoon Ladies!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Everyone,

I started the November rotation on Saturday. Today I did KPC instead of a 20 min run. I am so looking forward to drill max tomorrow. My only exposure to it is from cardio fusion, which was the first new workout I did.

Sounds like we are all off to a great start with the November rotation. Keep up the good work ladies.

Diana

Jeanette...have fun with CC#4. I actually prefer Keith at iTrain over Sean at CC...(sorry Michele!)

Marie...the rebounder sounds fun... I had an older model one years ago, but didn't use it that much.

Diane...good job on getting your DH to run last night!! I think 40 min of LIC is a good workout!

Deanie...I haven't decided whaich Bodymax is harder?...all I know is the new one is really fun.

Jennifer...good job getting up so early for the run and stretch.

Marcy...way to go on your 3rd run without stopping!! Starting out can be very hard, I have run for a long time so it can be habit for me. I bet you will work up to 6 miles depending on your goals.

Kali...glad to hear the EKG went well...hope the monitor isn't too much of a hindrance in your workouts. I bet you will check out very well...:)

Diana...I don't do DM til Sat....its the only one I have not done yet...can't wait to hear your reviews.

I did a 6.5 mile run and then the 2nd section of Stretchmax with the stability ball...I feel all stretched out now!

ok just finished my 20 minute run which turned into 1 hour. What can I say I just can't stop once I start;-). I also added the bonus abs from B&G just cuz I felt like I didn't work them very hard after BM2 y'day because I was tired once I got to them. Ok. Talk to y'all soon.

Just finished BM2. I lasted an hour and 25 minutes. HRM said I burned 650 calories. It could have been more but I didnt use any risers as I am getting use to doing step again ( I did it may years ago and stopped when I fell in love with kickboxing and spinning classes)I didnt work as hard on the bonus cardio - my body was just spent from this and drill max yesterday. B&G tomorrow - if I can get out of bed!!!!

Wow, you guys are all very motivating! I did Cardio Coach #4 tonite on my bike (set up on a trainer). What a sweatfest! I loved it though. Love the Coach's notes at the end.

Kali, hope all goes well with your heart thingie. I have slight flutters from time to time, but sometimes I think it's too much caffeine, also hormones.

Michelle, did you get your elliptical in today?

Oh man, I'm looking at that Butts and Guts at the end of the week again. I'm just now getting rid of my DOMS from doing it on Saturday. Not wincing when I sit down on the toilet any more. That's a good thing.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.