+++No Sweets Tues April 29+++

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Well, I know I will be starting the day off on the wrong foot. It won't be sweets either :p DH and I are going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast :9 :9 I will indulge in eggs, bacon and bisquits :+ Then I will come home and do some intense cardio LOL.

Linda, is your knee getting any better?

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Morning,

Eating was much improved yesterday!

Well, tested the knee and found that if I keep my stride short I can workout. I was hoping to walk, but I short stride would make that a really slow walk and not much of a workout. So a slow run works, gets my HR up and keeps my stride short. Did CC #7 this morning. Workout was 61 minutes, traveled 4.15 miles, Average Hr 161 and 721 calories burned.Can only go about 4 mph, so did the whole workout on an incline and the challenges inclined to the max.

Catherine - Sounds like a yummy breakfast. I love going out to breakfast, but rarely get to go. DH hates going out for breakfast. As you can see knee is okay. At least it is not getting any worse. Looking forward to taking a week of of everything.

Have a great day!

Linda

Hello ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. I have been dealing w/ sicknesses. :-( Everyone is all better now, though. :)

Catherine - I LOVE CRACKER BARREL! My favorite are their pecan pancakes - SO DELICIOUS! I also love their apple dumplings... and chicken and dumplings... I love everything there!

Linda - I have been gone for a while so sorry, but can you tell me what happened to your knee? I hope that everything will be better soon.

I did BBC arms and abs and tacked on MM bis, tris and abs. I am going to do a 4 mile run w/ DS (on roller blades) as soon as he finished up his map of Eastern Africa. Eating has been so-so. I haven't been really bad, but I haven't been squeaky clean either.

See you later!

Missy

Missy - So happy to hear from you again! I am glad everything is okay, although sickness is no fun. My knee started bothering me last Thursday. Last week was a tough week, I felt like I was falling apart right before I turn forty. Monday was my left shin, Tuesday was my right upper back, Wednesday I hurt my right shoulder, than Thursday was the knee. Fortunately, all the other issues pretty much resolved themselves but the knee has stayed. At this point I think it is just tendonitis. At least that's all I hope it is.

Linda

I don't know I was pretty hot in my 20s! LOL! Actually turning 40 doesn't bother me, what is bugging me is my six pack is not showing like I wanted it to!x( But I have no one to blame but myself! Well, I have decided that even if I did miss it for my birthday that I will continue to strive for it and maybe by summer I'll have the six pack.

Can't wait for the party!

Linda

Hello Everyone!!
So sorry I've been gone for so long!!!
Work has just been so busy!! Working 10 - 12 hour days, and just haven't been online at all !
Well - I finally got a free moment.

I've been working at eating clean. I can hear you all in my head....it totally reminds me to eat clean. My birthday is Thursday, so I gonna cheat, on my favorite, white cake with white frosting and ice cream. can't wait !!

I'll try to check in more often-
Hope you all are doing well. THanks for being the voice in my head to keep me on track :)
Aicia
" I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith. "
-- II Timothy 4:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.