+++ No Sweets March 12th+++

gidget1978

Cathlete
Well...another nasty day as come and gone!x( And Im ready to start a new one:) I am off until Fri night and if everything goes smoothly the next 2 days, I should have no problem sticking to my meal plan this weekend even with sweets at work. The night shifts are a little different cause I go into the t.v room, watch t.v and cross stitch but in the day time Im just kinda sitting there...hungry;)

Im thinking about doing BM2 today,depending on how my chest feels. I just took some motrin and it seems to be easing up a bit. I really hate to waste a day but I may have to go to the clinic and go on walkin's. I could call my Dr's office I suppose to see if anyone cancelled.

Im going to catch up on yesterdays post and I will return!

Missy** I pack my own lunch but it really doesn't matter what happens when the cravings hit! hehe I think I will do better today b/c I am home and there isn't anything sweet in this house that interest me!

Maggie** Did you get your workout in? Sounds like a goodie!

Catherine** Im short waisted so if I eat bad, my belly pops right out. I don't think I will ever have a super flat belly again! Wahhh! LOL Although on Fri morning it was pretty flat after eating healthy all week...I should remember that shouldn't I?

Sandy** Thanks for the compliment. Lucky for me, I think I build muscle quit easily so I don't have to be measuring food and all that crap. I just try to eat balanced and get some good workouts in.

Linda** I work at a refueling stop for private jets going from the US to Europe or vice versa. Sometimes they are celebs or rich people but mostly it is people travelling for work and lucky enough to take the company jet! I don't have a lot to do at work. Ive learned to keep myself occupied and my boss told me yesterday that there is more paper work comming my way! I think I would rather that then boredom. One of my coworkers just left and she did allll the office work. Since then he as handed it to someone else but she doesn't work fulltime, I think she is finding it a little hard. And I kind of think he didn't give me anything b/c he doesn't know if I am done having babies yet! lol

Teddygirl** Your name looks familar. I think Ive chatted with you on the forum before! Welcome! This is a great group of girls and will keep you on the straight and narrow. I did great last week but had a cheat day on Sat,then 2 days of work and haven't been able to get back on track! But I am going to today though.

Affirm** I love PUB, great workout!

Have a good day everyone. My meds must be kicking in, my chest feels better already!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies! No sugar AGAIN! I gotta say, I am feeling pretty empowered right now!

Mag, wow! Imax AND MM? How did that go? I swear, you and Lori are wonderwomen. I agree about the cycles... in about a month I will be totally off of kickboxing and doing step again.

Catherine, how is that headache today? I am so impressed that you were still able to workout. I would almost be tempted to use that as an excuse to lay down and let the kids do all the evening cleaning ;)

Linda, I am so happy that I am not the only one w/ my mind in the gutter... not that I want anyone there w/ me, but it is nice to have company :p Sounds like yesterday morning was a great workout! And hooray for getting back on track Monday! :D

Sandy and Teddygirl, WELCOME! I have to say that I was failing miserably until I joined this check-in last week. Today starts day 11 and all I have had is some shavings off of my kids' ice cream cone - and only because it was TTOM which is always a valid excuse IMO. You will do awesome.

Affirm, PUB is my favorite ub workout! I really don't think anything gets you into tank top shape like that will.

Lori, you cross stitch? Cool. What are you making now? And what the heck is wrong w/ your chest... is it a muscle or is it under your sternum? I hope that everything is alright. :)

Rose and Alicia, how ya' doing?

Well, I am going to go and get my husband out of bed so that I can run on the treadmill. I think that I will do 40 minutes, abs and some yoga. I will talk to you all later!

Missy

Morning Ladies!

I am pround to say that I am back on track! No sweets yesterday and no other junk either:7
I also did get my workout in and did MM and Imax 2 (minus the stretch in MM and warmup in Imax). Yes, that combo did kick my butt but I powered through it. Tonight I'm planning on BM2 or 4DS step double cardio premix, will see what I feel like doing when I get home.

Today has been good so far but it is only 9:00 after all. I packed a healthy lunch and snacks so should be ok.

Do any of you watch ANTM? It's a guilty pleasure of mine, sometimes it's just so bad and catty that it's good! ;) Looking forward to the episode tonight

Sandy and Teddygirl, glad you're joining us. I think the more people we have to answer to the better we will all do :)

Have a great sugarfree day everyone!

Good afternoon Ladies,

Well I see most of us have been busy already this morning.I am happy to say I did great with my eating yesterday. No junk, no snacks, nothing...
Went through a horrible detox day yesterday though. And not from alcohol, from junk food. Even though I haven't had sugar for a while now, if I eat to much of my favorite dark chocolate my body cleans house when I stop.

This morning was a fullbody work out with heavy weight done in supersets with 3 sets of 8.

Lori What an unusual job. What do you actually do there?

Magstepr - Boy that's a lot of workouts. Why so many?

Catherine - hope the headaches gone.

Have a great day!

Linda

Linda, I've been slacking so much with my workouts last week that I really needed a butt kick to get me going again. Last night's workout did it! Now I can ease up and go back to hour long workouts, and stick with it this time :)

Maggie

Hello Ladies,

I started my morning with BM2/Scrambled Eggs awesome workout.
So far NO sweets except bits of pineapple in my spinach salad other than that I am on point:)

Lori: You look great and I can’t believe how much your beautiful son has grown, oh my! Yes indeed you know me; we did the WW challenge together before I moved on with the Xers:7

Too everyone else have a wonderful day and stay focused! :) :)

Hey ladies! Headache left and never returned, otherwise I would not have worked out yesterday. Today I am a bit sluggish and need some energy for my leg w/o this evening!! Eating is still good :D

Teddygirl, we don't count pineapple :9

Linda, I hate supersets :+ esp with heavy wts :eek: But you go girl!!

Maggie, have fun with your workout this evening and WTG on being on track!

Missy, I could have easily used that h/a as an excuse and do sometimes. But I hate to get behind on my schedule x( Hope you had a good run!!

Lori, I don't know how you do swing shifts like that uuuuugggghhhh!! That would be total chaos for me.

Will hopefully report back later :)

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Reporting back :p Eating was good today. I am having my evening popcorn, but it's airpopped and butter free :9 Workout was wicked }( I did legs and chinups then 30 mins of step, followed by a walk the doggie :+ My legs are fried!! So I think the popcorni is well deserved!!

Rose, where are ya hun??
Affirm, how's the newly finished basement??

Hope you all have a great evening!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Ate breakfast and didn't get a chance to eat lunch. Strange thing is that I felt fine all day and then all of a sudden I was sick. I guess a virus just hit me. My son was ill a few days ago. I just got over a virus a couple of a weeks ago. I can' take this.

Fitfairy, we decided on a 58 inch plasma and we had it professionally installed today. I can' t wait to see Cathe on the new screen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.