+++ No Sweets March 11th+++

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

How is everyone!?

I didn't do to hot yesterday but today is another day, right? Have to get back on track today! I did sooo well last week and I loved the results I seen! Sometimes I wonder if its not all in my mind b/c now I have that stuipd bloated feeling again!

I will check in again later! Wish my luck at work ladies...thats my downfall!

Lori:)

Hey Chickies~

Workout done! GS Back,4DS abs, and a 5.5 mile run. Been good so far but then again, it is only 8:30! LOL;)
Lori

Morning! I did fantastic yesterday as far as sugar goes, but I think I did eat a little too much meatloaf. It was just sooo good! I am up ready to do KPC + abs. I have had so much more energy these past four days, it is awesome! I hope to be able to keep up the no sugar. The longer I go w/o, the less I want it and the better I feel.

Lori, gotcha! I feel silly now. :+ Although it *would explain the bloated feeling, lol. Good luck at work today, stay away from the bad stuff! Can you pack your own snacks to take with you?

Maggie, why is it that whenever the husbands are away that we do better? They are our stumbling blocks, at least that is what I tell DH. (HE claims that my life would be boring w/o him :p) I hope that you are able to get a workout in today.

Rose, I am happy that you are feeling better. Congrats on breaking the plateau! What did it for you?

Catherine, sounds like it was a good workout yesterday! 4DS is the only Cathe that I don't have, and I am waiting for a financial break to buy it.

Alicia & Affirm, where are you at? Miss you!

I am off to do KPC. I haven't done it in at least a year and decided to give it a little love this morning. Talk to you gals later!

Missy

Morning!

I am determined to do well today, brought healthy snacks to work and minestrone soup for lunch so have no excuses ;-) So far so good!

Rose, good to hear you're feeling better. Sometimes you just need to take a break when these colds hit you hard, that was me last week.

Lori, sounds like a great start to the day with your workout. Good luck at work today, you can do it!:7

Catherine, I have not tried the 4DS upper body premix yet, but might have to give it a go this week. Sounds like an intense workout. How long is it?

Missy, I totally know what you mean! We are way more discipled without the husbands around. I would hardly ever have pizza if it wasn't for DH! Have fun with KPC. I have only done that one a couple of times and for some reason haven't been drawn to it lately. I guess these things go in cycles. For me it's been the step lately.

Tonight I am planning on Muscle Max and Imax 2 time permitting.
Now that I told you guys I better do it! LOL

Well, still going strong!! I am planning cardio and hopefully abs tonight (I hate ab work) I hate very little sleep last night and I guess we'll see how it goes later.

Missy, glad to hear your energy is high!! Keep up the good work!

Maggie, 4DS upper body premix is awesome. It clocks at 67 mins, but it takes me a bit longer. I take a bit longer rests :+ Give it a try!! WOW-MM and IMAX2 in one day :eek:

Lori, I feel bloated too with even the tiniest amt of carbs. It's amazing how my belly blows up :eek: Hang in there!!

Will try to get back later to report on the rest of the day!

We have a few MIAs, hope they are doing ok!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Morning Ladies!

I was up at out the early this morning, just getting back now to post. Well, I am happy to say yesterday was a huge success. No sweets AND no excessive eating! WOOHOO! This morning workout was CC #2 revised and I did challenge 3 a total of 3x to make it a little longer. Felt good even increased my speed a little.

Lori - You'll do great today! Just put yesterday behind you! Can I ask you what you do for work? Just curious why there is so much temptation there and so much down time?

Missy - Your #1, #2 post cracked me up yesterday! Too funny! Especially since I hadn't understood Lori's post either and all those same thoughts went through my mind. I just didn't post them.

Have a great day and keep you the good work!

Linda

Hey Linda,

Not chasing you or anything, just saw the title of this forum and was interested to see what it's all about. Looks like I could use this one too.

I need all the encouragement I can get not to eat sweets and bad starches!

Lori, you look great!!! Whatever you're doing is working for you!

Hope you all don't mind me popping in today.

Have a great one!

Sandy- I don't think your chasing me at all. Please by all means join us. I came here looking for more support to kick the sweet habit and I will have to say so far it has helped a lot. The key is to keep checking in. You have to tell us if you cheat! Your doing great on those workouts!

Linda

Linda - Thanks, I'm wanting a cookie so badly right now I can't stand it!!! I'm not gonna give in. I'm gonna hit my w/o a little later as you know, but I've got to through more cardio in there, I'm tired of doing step.

Sandy - Just step away from the cookies and no one gets hurt! LOL! I know what you mean about step. I was there too, thta's why I started the cardio coachs and I also like Cathe's drill work to mix it up.

Linda

T-52 days and counting.....

Hey you guys, mind if I join in? :)

Today, was a so so dayx( I went to Giant Eagles on my lunch to buy good foods and there they were sample cookies looking right at me, I caved in and ate 2x(

This morning workout I did Imax 2. See ya later.

Hi again,

I did good, I haven't had the cookies and for lunch I had a grilled chicken sandwich and NO FRIES!!! Whoo Hoo! Water intake not good, I'm drinking some now though.

Thanks Catherine and Linda!

Sandy, I knew you could do it!! Now go DRINK YOUR WATER!!!

Teddygirl, please jump right in ;)

I really thought I was gonna have to scratch my workout. I had a dull headache all day that worsened after lunch. One of those feels like it could turn into a migraine. So after two excedrin and a few hours later some ibuprofen it went away. I did 4DS BC cardio and Ab/Core from P90X+. I am now eating a YUMMY salad.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Rose, what's the scoop on the job stuff???

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Did someone say Girl Scout cookies---OH NO!!!

This morning was Pyramid Upper Body!! Got to get those arms ready for the summer!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.