++++No Sweets last day of April++++

'Morning, gals!

I don't know what I am going to do today. I have had two very heavy days and the rest of the week is intense, so I may just rest today. I will probably take the kids to the park and go for a nice long walk. :) Eating yesterday was great!

I will talk to you lovely ladies later!

Missy

Morning Friends,

Did well with the eating yesterday!:) Determined to do well again today!

This morning was supersets done in two sets of eight with a minute rest.

Back/Chest
Close Grip Pullups
6 / 5 1/2
Incline Bench Press
8/8 - 85#
***Actally lowered the weight 5# from last week, failed on both sets last week and didn't like how they felt form wise***

Hamstrings/Shoulders
SLDL's
8/8 - 115#
Upright Rows
8/8 - 63#

Calves/Triceps
Barbell Calf Raises
Front/Out/In 10/10 each - 140#
Lying Dumbbell Extensions
8/8 - 22's
***I hate holding 140# on my shoulders, doesn't feel good at all!***

Then did some ab work. Also did 4DS LIS cardio (don't laugh) on a 4 inch step. Can't go any higher than that with the knee. Later I have to go out and mow the lawn. I have about an acre of lawn and a walk behind mower.

Missy - Enjoy your rest day! When talking about heavy and intense days are you reffering to your workouts? Or something else?

Have a great day!

Linda

T-2 days.....

Hey gang!! I am officially gonna have to write off this week. I just have so much going on and being on vacation is totally messing with my eating and working out. I can not remember if I told you all that my yorkie Bisquit had knee surgery yesterday to fix a torn acl. Well, she came home today. I have 2 dogs and they have a history of jealousy fights (bad). Of course first thing they try to go at each other. Luckily I had placed Bisquit in an indoor pen before I let Muffie out. So they couldn't get to each other. It's been a battle all day to try and keep them apart and keep Bisquit calm. She is now resting quietly in my w/o room in her kennel. She actually seems more comfortable there. Next issue is that I've been battling endometriosis for over 12 years now and am sick of it x( I've had four surgeries so far and still have pain! Hysterectomy with oopherectomy (ovaries out) isn't even necessarily a cure. I am sorry to whine so much, I am just tired of dealing with it. We are gonna try Lupron again. Which puts you into chemical menopause. Because the endometriosis feeds off of hormones they should shrink. Now to complicate that I have POF (premature ovarian failure). That is ovariain failure before age 40. Ovaries don't work, but can still kick in at anytime- so that's why simply stopping my hormones may not help. Sorry to be so self centered. Just needed to vent!!

Linda, I know what you mean about 140# BB on your back. It's just not comfy!! I think doing step on 4 inches is smart considering your knee!!

Missy, hope you have a good rest day!!

I will try to be in a better mood tomorrow :D

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Catherine - I am so sorry to hear of all your difficulties. Sounds absolutely horrible! I will keep you in my prayers. Makes my knee seem like nothing!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.