+++No Sweets for April 28th+++

SheWolf

Cathlete
Morning Friends,

Or should I just say morning Catherine? Will anyone else be joining us?

Okay, confession time! My eating sucked yesterday big time! I was eating m & m's and too many of them. I think I did not acheive my goal the way I wanted too so I have thrown in the towel and am now eating out of depression. But I have resolved today that I have 4 days left, 5 if you count the day of to at least do something and I will use everyone of those days. Also the photo isn't scheduled for another 5 days beyond that so that actually gives me 9-10 days and I can definietly do something with that! I have lost around 5 pounds over the last few weeks so it's not nothing and has certainly been worth it!

Anyway this morning was supersets done in two sets of eighteen with a 2 minute rest and was definitely a puke status workout. And I'll say it again because it is worth repeating, I hate high rep work!

Chest/Back
Decline Dumbbell Press
18/18 - 37's
One Arm Row(palms back)
18/18 - 40's
***after the 4 rep on the first set my right arm just collapsed and I was like WTH?, So I look and I have a 40# DB in that hand instead of 35#***

Shoulders/Quads
Bent Over Lateral Raise
18 - 16 1/2's
18 - 15 's
Leg Extensions
18/18 - 50
***Shoulder injury from last week bothered me for lat raises so I had to drop. Wasn't sure what I could do for legs do to knee, so a lowered the weight for extensions and fought the negative. This was brutal and my quads were on fire! This superset left me wanting to puke!

Biceps/Triceps
EZ Curls
18/18 - 46#
Overhead Extensions
18/18 - 35#
***Surprised myself here didn't think I could do 35# for the overheads***

Overall it was a good workout, although for most of it I either kept the same weight as last week due to it being really hard last week and not wanting to sacrifice form for more weight, or lowered the weight on account of injury. I did hit puke status so I must have been working hard.

I also did some hanging ab work. By then I was exhausted.

Have a great day!

Linda

Hey Linda!! Don't be too hard on yourself. You work so hard! BTW, I had the m&m problem yesterday too :p Seriously though, I don't know how to control my eating when I am lifting heavy. I just starve and want to eat everything in site!!

This week I am gonna not do any wt training till Sat. A little break. Did cardio this morning. All Step from CTX and foot did OK. I also did 5 sets of 5 pullups!! My best yet on pullups. I will say though that the last rep on each set were a bit sloppy, but I made it above the bar :D

OK, where the heck is everyone else????

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Catherine - Pullups aren't weight training? Funny I always do them on my lifting days!:p Next time I'll have to remember that they are cardio. Great job on the pullups! Happy to hear the foot did okay. My knee is pretty screwed up, don't know what I'll be doing. Tried riding DH stationary bike, knee does okay, but I find it boring as all hell.

Linda

Catherine - Nice room! So cheery! I work out in the basement, and I have a major obstacle course to move around. At least it's painted bricks even if it's white. Want to change the colors one of these days. Love how sunny your room is!

Maybe we should rename this the JUST US Check in. LOL! I sure hope everyone is okay!!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.