Monday the 14th cardio hate, school starts in one week!

Tallchick

Cathlete
I'm starting this again, three days in a row? People, I am at the end of the line here on the west coast. I should be at the end (well, I am at the end of everything else). So, Michele, I am hoping you are finding that funky machine that goes up and down and up and down, something I could never master (the exercise machine that is).
I swear, I am going to sing again. Here we go:

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way

ehhh, that is enough. I am hurting my own ears.

Okay, I will check back. Leaner Legs today. Someone just shoot me now, will ya..........

Kate

Kate and all--hello!

Kate--why are you up so friggin early!?!?!? And singing!?!?!? Hey, I think you need to compose a little ditty about our thread. I tried to find your blog on Myspace but I couldn't. You must have a different user name over there.

I don't think I could do cardio today if my life depended on it. I had a little accident in a store yesterday that involved an elliptical trainer. I don't want to type up the whole story all over again so go to my thread on elliptical trainers in the OD forum if you want to know what happened. Anyway, my foot is swollen and sporting several shades of black and blue.

August--You're headed state side today, are you not? I'll pray for you that you're not overly frustrated by the security search at the airport--UGH! I hope you have a good and safe flight and a fantastic time in Oregon. I hope you have access to a computer and the internet during your trip.:eek:

Janjan, I know you're out there. Get in here and account for yourself, missy!!

Diane and Dana--how were your weekends?

Good Morning Ladies -

Kate, that was the song DH and I danced to at our wedding! We had a string group and they brought a guitar especially for that song :)

This weekend I did a 40 min power walk around the block both Saturday and Sunday. This morning I did I Want Those Buns. It was good to do something, even if for 15 min! Thanks for the advice August.

This morning I took the kittens to the vet for their big surgery (spay and declaw). They were so freaked out! Anyway, turns out they are too young to get spayed so it was all for nothing! They are getting updated on their shots today, and I will have to pick them up by 6, which I just don't know if that can happen today. I feel so bad that they have to be there all day.

Yikes, I'm back from my business weekend trips and now I'm packed up for my flight to the States tomorrow. Urgh, because of the Heathrow incident, there are new rules for what you can bring on the airplane - get this : Passport, wallet.

That's it, folks. No liquids, no machines (that means no computers, no iPods, no cell phones,...nothing). I'm at a loss as to what to do with my computer. Argh! If I don't post for two weeks, you'll know why. But I'll be reading up, so I'll be making sure you all are doing what you're supposed to be doing!

Kate - your lyrics are awesome. I think a two-tone voice would work well for the lyrics you posted. When you perform it on stage, you might keep your hands in your pockets, too.

Michele - Hey, I ordered Basic Step and a bunch of other Step workouts, so I'll be able to do the same ones as you soon enough! I spent a bunch of hours the other day visualizing what my apartment would look like if I moved the couch in a different direction and put in a treadmill. It was tempting. But then again, I like to have a little bit of space in my tiny hole of a living quarter. I'm hoping all my new cardio will keep me busy. Gotta figure out my endurance rotation for my return! What's this about an accident at the store? I'll try to find it tomorrow when I wake up, if I have time before heading off to the airport. Thank you for the well wishes on my flight!

Diane - Hey, good for you on your workouts! You're making me want to break out my IWTB!

All right, I'm totally beat.

Remember, I'll be reading up on you guys...and hopefully I can post.

Later!

I'mmmmm bbbbaaaaccccckkkkkkk.....

scary thought right? right?
So, yes I have been around a little, but last week was just nuts. We had 10 zillion Dr's apts between me and the baby and then just all over the place. It was crazy! Not to mention, my precious little DD decided to NOT SLEEP on Thursday night, so life was just not fun on Friday last week. Don't know why Thursday night seems to be the night she decides not to sleep?? Oh well

So, how is everyone? Michele, well it must be the Twilight Zone with you cardio lovin' self....hmmm.....Don't know what to say there...

Diane-Super job on getting the workout in, yes 15 mins does make a BIG difference. Just keep it up and you will be your old self again before you know it. Trust me, I know these things...remember knee surgery...yeah, I know how it feels. Sorry about the kitties. How old are they? My kitty got his stuff out at 8 weeks.

August-I know how you feel with all the stuff in the apt. I have had my treadmill for 4 years and it has been to every hole out there with me. I just keep moving it and moving it. The movers normally hate me for it, but oh well. Are you excited with all your new stuff? Are you ready to be back in the USA??

Kate-you crack me up. I like Moon River.......what can I say? I think Hollywood is calling for you. Might want to answer the phone! haha!

Ok, I am off again. Back to the grind.

Be back later!
janjan

Hi Everyone -

I just got back from picking up the girls at the vet. I wasn't sure I could get off work in time to pick them up before the vet closes at 6 pm, so decided to pick them up during lunch. They seemed genuinely mad at me when we got home!! They let me pet them, but weren't ready to crawl back in my lap yet.

They both got a clean bill of health and got their shots updated. It is amazing how expensive they are!

Okay, I am trying to find some cute cat collars. I haven't liked any I saw in stores.

Take a look at these:

http://www.thecatconnection.com/page/TCC/PROD/COL/COL-UPC

I like the pink dots, green dots, bees, tropical fish, and blue/purple dot.

This website also has some adorable collars. I like the argyle ones.

http://www.lindsaydesigns.com/category.php?category_id=53&page=1

Diane, I'm glad to see the collars have a break away feature. That's really important because cats can hang themselves with a collar. I never put a collar on my kitty. If I was going to, though, I like the ones with the bees, fish, and mice.;)

Collars would probably be good for these two because they look so much alike. DH still gets them confused all the time. We had a cute polka dot collar for Lucy, her "necklace," and when we ever took it off her she seemed naked!

cats, I want more cats. Thank you on the Hollywood comment, but as soon as they let me in, they would kick me out. Everyone in Hollywood loves cardio! Oooooh, maybe I would kick myself out.

Michele, I sent you a PM regarding MySpace and where I am. Are you on it?

Morning,

I'm boiling up all the green beans I had in my fridge. I don't even know if I'm allowed to take them on the airplane LOL. I might be eating a ton of green beans before boarding so I'll be dang mystical in the air.

Jana - Hey there! My delivery has yet to arrive. In fact, I sent them to my States address so I could skip the mongo international shipping fee. By the way, this is what I got from Cathe :

Basic Step ( + Body Fusion)
LIS ( + Body Sculpting)
IMAX 2 ( + C&W)
Low Max
S, J, P ( + Step Blast)
CTX
Cardio Kicks ( + Circuit Max)
Rhythmic Step ( + Interval Max/ + MIC)

And from Christi :

Cardio Collectables
Fantastic Four
Humble Beginnings
FunkTional Fitness
Totally Hot Cardio

I'm also ordering from Collage :eek: x( :p . Something about not having to pay the heavy international shipping fee made me go hog wild on the videos. I'll tell you that later because listing them all in one post would make me feel like I'm doing something evil :p . I hope it will fit in my suitcase coming back. Oh, and I'm also having my wigged out Gym Legs replaced.

Michele - Thank you so much for that link. I'm going to check it out right now. According to the airport when I called last night, you are not allowed to bring on anything but your wallet and passport, but she did mention that it depends on the airline. My airline opens in half an hour, so I do plan to double-check with them.

Diane - How funny about your girls and their reaction to being at the vet! That's great that they are both healthy.

All right, I guess that's it. I hope I'll be able to post, but if I don't, really, I will be reading up on you guys! }(

Take it easy!

Heya,

I just confirmed with my airline about what I can bring into the airplane.

You're right, Michele (at least for my flight) - computers, iPods, cameras...they're all okay! Even a travel bag is all right! (The airport told me that all items would need to be in a clear plastic bag.)

No food, no drink, no gels or liquids of any kind, no makeup, no lip cream.

Oh gawd, no lip cream x( . That alone is going to drive me totally nuts.

Anyway, I'm bringing my computer. Now to see if I can hook it up to my Mom's internet service :p .

Later!

Diane,
Again Im butting in I love the collars-I love the mice and the lobsters the best!!! But they are all cute, I am also glad your girls are home they will forgive you quickly!! I love cats-enjoy!!
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.