MERRY CHRISTMAS -- CHALLENGERS

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Merry Christmas to all the Challengers.

Andrea, hope your Christmas was absolutely wonderful.

Roxie, hope you enjoyed your evening at DD's.

Amelia, Becca, Elaine, Andrea and Pauline, hope each of you have a wonderful Christmas.

As for me, we went to Mass at 8 last night and then over to a friend's for some visiting. All the holiday stuff has left me with no workouts and too many sweets which means that wagon better pull up in front of my house first thing tomorrow morning so I can hop back on it. I'll enjoy today, hopefully in moderation, and try to get back to the healthy foods tomorrow. There will be six of us for brunch and then dinner will be a turkey, but I'm not going all out for it. Just staying simple. So there shouldn't be too much more damage. I'm up a couple of pounds this week, but hopefully will turn that around before the 1st.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Jean

Good Morning,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Taking a rest day today kids are coming over to unwrap presents then going to SILS for christmas. My mom is visiting from Kentucky for a couple of days.

Jean-I hope you enjoyed your christmas and don't worry about the extra pounds right now thats what the new year is for.

Everyone else have a good day.

Merry Christmas,all!!!!

I actually got a workout in today, did Lauren Brooks KB. We did our Christmas festivities yesterday since DH had to work today. Today was very low key, just hanging out around the house and we baked a cake for Baby Jesus' Birthday. :)

I am looking forward to hoping back on that wagon full force!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.