May 10 Check in Tuesday 11th***********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

I am back..We got home yesterday afternoon. Then, the kids and I showered and headed to church for CCD. One more class next Monday and we are done with it for the summer. We had a good weekend. Friday night after we got there, they had a bad storm with tornado warning in the next county. There was some big time wind and rain and it was cold in PA this weekend! Good time by all. We went to Olive Garden for lunch on Mother's Day and it so good...Saturday we chilled and visited together...Glad to be home though. Vic's parents have a small house and it is very cramped with all of us there too...Glad I have my bed and the kids have their rooms and bed...

Ok, workouts..I worked out on Friday before leaving with Step Blast. Saturday I rested and Monday I rested. Sunday I ran a little more then 2 miles on the treadmill and then did a little walking....But, that didn't make up for the eating. It wasn't good this weekend. Of course, it never is away from home. My mother in law bought Lauren an ice cream cake from dairy queen since they weren't here for her birthday. So, we had that and the rest of the food was not the healthiest. But, I am back home now and back on track and hopefully it won't take long to undo the damage...

Well, I will be back later. Time to get the kids up and back to their school lessons. Lauren has her drawing lessons today...

Hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day!!!

Forgot to mention that today I am going to do Kick, punch and crunch. I am moving the plyo legs that I should have done yesterday to Saturday since I already did Saturday's 45 min run on the treadmill...

Hey Kathy!!

Sounds like you had a nice visit with family this weekend! I know what you mean about small quarters. My sister's house is like that, and when my family (5 of us!) come to visit and sleep over, it's cozy, but crowded! AND they just have one bathroom.

You got in quite a few workouts for being out of town. Have fun with KPC today. Haven't done that one in quite a while. Though I did do the abs from it yesterday. (and am feeling it this morning, already).

Today I'm mixing it up a bit. Instead of Power Hour, I'm going to do upper body split, I THINK from CTX or maybe from BM2, and then do High and Tight from Brazillian Butt Lift! .. I know I have high hopes, but I'd love to get in a run today too. Tomorrow's weather is gonna suck monkey butt (rain and highs in the 40's!!!), and I really would like to run 2 times a week. But we'll see. Probably won't happen today.

First, this morning, I have Reading Group with Jake's class, so my workout has to wait until later morning/early afternoon. Ya, the chance for a run ain't lookin so good. :(

*waves* to Hottie and Joanne and Beth!!

Just quickly..... I miss you guys. I am here with my mom -- started to post yesterday, Chris, and was partway through and a doctor came in. It's been long hours of sitting in the hospital with my mom waiting for doctors to come -- they are somewhat unpredictable! Chris, I've been thinking about a lot -- I give you so much credit for doing your job! Being in that atmosphere with all of the beeping, etc., just drives me nuts and is very tiring. They moved her to an oncology room yesterday, and at least it's much nicer. It is definitely cancer and I guess we just learn more each day. Off to do that now (and sorry to be a downer!).

P.S. I have no access to email.... sorry if you sent me anything and I've been ignoring you. FB messages are the best way to reach me.

Hi ladies!! I feel so out of touch with you all when I don't get to post for awhile!! Hope everyone had a great mom's day. I have to go back and read the weekend thread. We had the soccer tournament and DH surprised me by renting a hotel room nearby. It was a really nice place with a great pool for the kids. Although six people in one small hotel room does not make for a good night's sleep. It's was only about an half hour from home, so DH came home and took care of Tully Saturday night and came back. Then I went home early Saturday morning to take my mom out for breakfast. Then came back for more soccer! They wound up winning one, losing one and tying one game.

Beth, I'll send you a FB message. (())

Chris, knowing you, you'll get that run in! Can't wait to hear how you like BBL.

Kathy, glad to hear you are back home safe and sound!

I didn't workout Fri-Sun. Yesterday I did KCM's cardio/sculpt. I really like the cardio, but the weights not so much. Although my legs are sore. Today I'm going to run on the treadmill during lunch.

Hey again, Girls!

Beth!: Nice to see you posting, but my heart hurts for what you're going through. I pray that there is hope and maybe the prognosis could be on the better side? (((hugs))). ... My job is extremely hard sometimes. Not sure why I've been in oncology so long. It wears on my heart. But I do know, I adore my patients. ADORE them. They are so strong and I learn alot from them.

Joanne: Nice to see you too! :) The soccer games and hotel sound like a nice little getaway!!! That's so cool. Our family could use something like that one of these days. It's been a long time. ... I think I have those KCM workouts, have only done the cardio. But sore is good!.... Enjoy your TM run!!!

SO yes, I came home from Jake's class and did the warm up for BM2 and then all upper body weights (remember, the ones that are 90% on the ball? kind of cool). My shoulders were STILL sore from Saturday's 4DS Circuit! The one I thought I didn't work hard enough!!! :eek:. And then I dove into BBL: High & Tight. OMG, could that man say "bum bum" just ONE more time? LOL!!!. But , holy COW, my butt was on FIRE! Especially the exercises on elbows and knees and weighted leg. OUCH OUCH OUCH! I whimpered more than a few times! I love the band work! Overall I really liked it! At a few spots I looked up and saw on the video how he was "coaching" them, and how his short shorts and legs were like IN their faces. :eek: How could they concentrate???? ... Think my butt will be broken tomorrow??

I better get going, got to head to the grocery store . I don't think I'll run. I'm kind of tired today and truthfully don't have the oomph to fit in a run, as much as my mind would like to. :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.