May 10 Check in Monday 3rd************

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

It is a rainy day here..We have CCD tonight and my workout for today is Cardio Kicks...

Be back later...Time to get the week started!!

Hi Kathy! Raining? Supposed to be 78 here today..... cooler the rest of the week, thank goodness. I'm not a fan of warmer temps!!

Happy Monday, all. Chris, I forgot to answer your BBL upper body question. There's not much upper body work at all. That Sculpt, it's a total body workout, is all. So, you may need to "supplement". Oh, and thanks for the advice on my little injury, too. Fortunately, since it's on my hand, it has been getting washed often! :) It's fine though.... not as bad as I thought!

Today was a stretch day for me. I slept horribly (maybe the fullish moon?) so it was hard to wake up, but I did it and it felt good.

Have a good one!

Oh, forgot to whine..... I thought I was all set to do meso 2.... now I'm not so sure! Since it's going to be hot today, I put on a tank top, and my arms are looking huge again! Do you think meso 2 will give me definition? Ug! I may just think they look huge because I'm baring them for all to see, not just myself, and I'm not used to that. But, they do seem huge. :(

Hi ladies..

Just finished Cardio Kicks..Getting ready to hit the shower and then have some lunch...

Hi Girls!

it's Monday!

holy crap work was hard last night. I was in charge , and my headache did not let up. It was really hard to give it my all to my patients. I thought it was going away this morning on my way home, but I woke up and BAM! still there. I just did the Neti Pot and it burned SOOOOOO bad on one side (where the headache is). OMG, I had tears. Must be some good goo up there?!?!?!? :eek: My head feels a bit better though, and I'm going to go start my workout. I decided to start Fitness Freaks Summer Rotation. And then maybe switch things up next week when I get BBL. ..

Beth: any suggestions for a generic rotation with BBL/P57 including cardio/running? ... And incorporating a good upper body weight work, once or twice a week. Nice you got a good stretch in, sorry you slept bad though. It's tough to get up when you don't sleep well.

Kathy: No rain here! Well, it was this morning a bit, but now it's gorgeous and sunny with a warm summer breeze. Very odd weather for May! This weekend was HOT, close to 90 both days, and yesterday got SOOOO muggy and sticky. Maybe that's another reason I have a headache too..... Cardio Kicks! Hope you enjoyed it. Not one of my Cathe favorites, though.

Joanne and Hottie: *waves*!!!!

Oh, my workout in a few minutes is going to be the Step Only premix from SJP followed by the step only cardio from C&W. Should be fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.