May 09 Check in Friday 1rst

Kathy36

Cathlete
Wow, May already! The months are flying by!

Getting us started this morning...

Today will be Disc 33: shoulders, biceps and triceps...I also have to continue with the housecleaning..Party starts at 5:30 tonight..I thought of some crafts for Lauren and her friends. I bought painters caps and t-shirts for them to paint any way they would like to..Lauren is excited!

Ok, now to get this day started and the kids on their lessons for the day. Busy day!!

'Mornin' Kathy!
And All to Follow me this morning...

"RABBIT RABBIT"
It is May 1st. As much as I was wishing for the Spring and warmer weather to come and saying that time could NOT move quick enough, today I'm saying, "Where the heck did April go??". Crazy :eek:

I have a bunch on my "to do" list too. Just a bunch of little things, no fun birthday parties. I wish I was coming to Lauren's party, Kathy, it sounds like a good time!

My workout is also DISC 33, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps. I was half dreading working out today, because I have so much to get done, but I do like doing S,B and Tri's, so that made me UNdread it...

Off I go!.......

P.S. Joanne..hope you had a good night and feel ok today!!

BBL!

Rest day here -- I slept in. I was going to get up and do yoga, but just couldn't leave the bed...... now how often do I say that?!

Today is the school jogathon, and Dylan wants me to run with him (even though he's probably faster than I am), so I guess I'll get in some calorie burning somewhere. I'll try to have a good stretch later.

I did get very tired thinking about your meso 3 workouts! :D

Have a great day!

-Beth

Whatcha guys doing today????

I did DISC 33, I really really did like it! had to up my weight a bunch though from what my 90% 1RM said! :eek: But I feel better about lifting heavy for bi's, shoulders and tri's, because the weights are easier to handle.

I made up some banana muffins , did laundry, grocery shopped , and now getting ready to whip up supper!

Fun fun!

Beth:
You are so funny! You're going to "rest" by doing a jogathon!! You nut you! Hope you are having fun! I'm going to tell you again, you are going to LOVE Meso 3. Just don't let the big weights on chest and back get you crazy, ok????

Hi ladies! It's so quiet here today....it's cause I haven't stopped by yet with all my blabbing, right? ;) Well, here I am! :)

I'm feeling fine. My back is a bit tight when I bend over, but that could also be from the workout I did right before the accident. This rest week really was timed pretty good for me, huh?? ;) I may do some cardio this weekend. I'll probably start Meso 3 on Wednesday.

Beth, when are you starting Meso 3? Yea, a jogathon doesn't sound like much of a rest! I'm sure it will be fun, though.

Chris, wow, you had to up your weights from your 90%? That's awesome! You are getting so strong!

Kathy, hope you are enjoying the party! I'm sure Lauren is!

Another busy weekend. We have soccer tournament and three other soccer games besides the tournament and my neice's communion. We don't have the rental car yet (insurance hassles), but really need to get it so we can get everybody around this weekend. Oh, and Jameson's band concert is tonight. I'm tired thinking about all of it. We need to start looking at cars, but don't think it'll be this weekend.

Have to run...just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Joanne

Hey! It's late in the day -- don't know that anyone will see it. Guess everyone was busy today!! The jogathon was fun and I did run, but not a huge amount. Dylan was out of the gate super fast, and I could NOT keep up, but then he petered out, so I had to join him and keep him pumped up. I may have run a mile and a half, and boy, you'd never know that I've ever done cardio coach! I don't know what the deal was, but I was so winded. It started raining by the time Travis' class started -- really got pretty wet and then I felt cold, since I definitely wasn't running for that. Travis felt really sick afterward, and begged for me to take him home. I asked the teacher what kind of stuff they had in store for the rest of the day, and right away she said, "oh you can take him home -- they're dropping like flies here." That wasn't the answer I was looking for!

So, I did not do the lunch interview, which was just as well as apparently it didn't go all that well. Then I had to take Larry in for his -- I dunno what it's called -- last week he had the colonoscopy and this week they went in from the top down, to look in at his stomach. So I had to take Travis with me! Thank goodness he just sat and read and it didn't take nearly as long as last week. Larry hadn't had anything in his mouth since dinner last night, so we came home and had dinner before 5:00!! Strange day. I'm ready for bed and I don't even know if it's 6:00 yet.

Chris, you sound so psyched with meso 3 -- you're getting me fired up. Joanne, I'm game to start when you want to -- I imagine some rest will be good for you -- if nothing else, you may be able to get a feel for whether or not the accident did any real damage as opposed to just being Cathe-sore. And, it'd be good for you to know that. So, let me know what you have in mind.

I'm going to do dishes and get to bed, I think! Crazy!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.