May 08 Check in Sunday 11th

Kathy36

Cathlete
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LADIES!!

Hope everyone is getting spoiled rotten today. After all the cleaning and stuff the past few days, I am doing NOTHING today. I did get IMAX 3 and segment 2 of Coremax in this morning. The family left this morning and we have the house back to ourselves again. It is great to have company. But, nice to get your house back too.

Anyway, the Communion was so wonderful yesterday. Chris did such a wonderful job reading during Communion mass yesterday. I was so proud of him. I got so teary eyed when he recieved communion for the first time. It made me remember when Lauren made her COmmunion 3 years ago...It was a pretty nice day. It didn't rain which was nice..

I will get a few photos posted as soon as I get them loaded on the computer...

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!!!

Talk to you later...

Happy Mother's Day backatcha and to everyone!!

So glad the day was nice for you Kathy! i understand the wanting to do nothing today!

My workout was supposed to be a "rest" day, but I ended up doing:
PukeMax!!!

OMG.. you guys, I came home throwing up big time last night, and my other 2 remaining boys ended up getting the same thing in the middle of the night. Which proves to be tricky with my diabetic son.

Oh my..

I'm done throwing up, but my body is sooo tired and achey. And i have to stay awake and alert to take care of my boys.

Think good thoughts for us today. If Zach can't keep anything down, I have to take him to the ER.

~Chris

Oh my goodness Chris...Do take care of yourself and your kids. I hope that you have a better rest of the day. Get Better!!! Hugs and prayers your way!!!

Chris,

Really hope you're feeling better and that your son is ok -- sounds like that could potentially be scary.

Kathy, I know what you mean about having the house back to yourselves!

I need advice from all of you... don't know if I'll get an answer before morning or if you'll even see this, but I'll give it a shot. Last week in the evenings my upper back/neck/shoulder area got really sore. Actually, the first I noticed it was one morning, and I thought I had slept on it wrong, but the more the day went on and the pain remained, I decided it must have been Tracey's core blast medicine ball that did it to me. I woke up one night in a lot of pain, so put a cold pack on it, and in the morning it felt fine. The pattern then became pain in the evening, ice, then not much pain at all in the morning. Well, it's hurting again tonight, and I'm wondering if I ought to skip BSB in the morning. I hate to, but I'm thinking I probably should. Any advice? I am pretty sure it's going to feel better in the morning again and I'll be tempted to do it.

Thanks for bearing with me....

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.