May 08 Check in Saturday 31rst

Kathy36

Cathlete
HI ladies!!

I can't believe it is the last day of the month!! Today's workout is going to be some core work and some cardio. Not sure what yet. But, I will decide that when I get ready to start.

Last night I did FIRMs time crunch workout and then I ran a little more than a mile and walked a little more than a mile..It was great!!

Today, we have softball pictures and a baseball game. That is if it doesn't rain!! Looks nice here so far!!

Talk to everyone later. Have a great day!

Good Morning!!!

Slept in and it felt good to not have to get up so darned early.

Last day of the May 08 rotation and wow this month went by so fast it seems to me.

Power Hour on tap today and if time permits I'll do a HIIT on my TM.

Kathy heres hoping the sun is out for the kids photos today.

BBL :p

Good morning! I also let myself wake up without an alarm today -- how nice!! I'm done with power hour and may do an icycle after a while. I never would have thought seriously about doing a second round of something without this check-in!

Kathy, do not be afraid of ITR!! As soon as I got it, I put it in and did the whole program, and I thought "this doesn't seem all that hard -- I'll probably get this after a few tries." I think I may have tried it once again after that, but then the problem was, I waited too long to try it again, and on top of that, because I slept in too much, I was trying to do the quick premix, and it doesn't have the build-up of the routines, so I had trouble with some of them. I would say try it and enjoy it and if you can't get it, just be glad you didn't pay for it! :) I would really like to know what you think of her stuff. For me she is different from Cathe in that I don't like her much at first, but then it grows on me.

Have a great weekend! It is so hard to believe the month is done!

-Beth

Hi Rotation Friends!

Wow.. A whole month is GONE! I can't believe it either! We did it! It was great to check in, and I feel I had a great month doing it. You guys have motivated me when I needed it, thank you!!

And I did something stupid, not bad stupid, just stupid. For some reason I had in my head today's last workout was Maximum Intensity Strength! LOL! So that's what I did instead of Power Hour! Too funny!

I also "slept in" ... I stayed in bed until 6:30. I don't know how I've gotten to a point in my life that 6:30am feels like sleeping in! :p

Thanks for the congrats on my and my DH's 20 years!! I enjoyed reading about all of your long diehard relationships too. It's refreshing to hear of everyone's commitments in this world of easy separations/divorce/living together instead of marrying.

I did really good yesterday at lunch. We ended up going to a new restaurant called "The Runway". It's at a local airport, with a large window sided wall facing, you guessed it, the RUNWAY. We saw little airplanes, bigger airplanes and helicopters taking off/landing as we had a nice lunch together. I had a grilled shrimp salad, and DIPPED MY FORK in the dressing, instead of pouring it on the salad. AND 2 diet cokes with lime. Didn't I tell you I was good???

Overall , it was very nice, and we decided since we didn't have a bigger date out for our anniversary, we'll do this again next week on my DH's day off!
:D

So is everyone waiting , holding their breath, waiting for JUNE 08?? I'm dying to know what's coming!

I don't have anything in mind that I want to work, or any way I want to work out, so I'm open for anything...

Have a great Saturday..
BBL !

~Chris

Thanks Beth..I will give it a try..I am still on the fence about Amy. You're right though, she has grown on me. But, I don't really enjoy the dancy/tricky footwork. I want to get a workout for my body not my mind!! I have finally gotten ASC1 and like it. I am sure I will like the others once I figure them out..Cathe is still my favorite!!

Chris: Sounds like a great lunch date..Good girl for being sooo good. I have been eating ok. I just had some whole grain tostitos. They are good. But, salty. Oh well!!

Well, we got Lauren's pictures taken and most of Chris' game. We had to stop the game at the top of the 4th inning due to thunder and lightning and then the downpour came with tornado watches...

Anyway, I did a little workout today. I did Amy's ab and stretch routine and one of the segment of 10 minute solutions carb burner..It was ok..

Talk to you later

Hi Ladies!

Soory I have been MIA, but I have still been following the rotation. I am one day behind so I did Tarcey's HISM2 in place of a steady state run today. The holiday weekend put me behind one day and having DH home always throws off my WO's!

So tomorrow will be my last day of the rotation and I will do Power Hour. I love that one. I actaully logged on to see if Cathe had posted the June rotation yet. I can't wait to see what it is.

I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend!

Hi Ladies! This is the very first time for me to check in. I have done Cathe's May rotation but a little behind.....I will finish with Power Hour tomorrow. But, WHOA! What great results I have seen this month. I can't wait to see next months rotation.

Anyway, I will be 56 years old in August and If *I* can finish a rotation (with modifications of course) ANYBODY can. I love them.

:)

Hi All!

It's been a lazy albeit busy day for me and one thats welcomed!

I did Power Hour and I finished this month's rotation from start to finish.

Not one day skipped so thats a good one for me as I had my own personal goal to complete this month's rotation and try not to give in to days of 'I dun wanna' which I have had done many times in other month's rotations.

I wanted to stay consistent and now I can say for this month I was. I just hope I can continue being consistent for June and onward :p

My calender is filled and I'm happy :7

I must thank you guys for helping me as you all kept me motivated to continue on :D

I have been in and out of the house so no run for me today but its okay as I'm not going to kill myself. I did say if I I had time I would ;)

So looking forward to what Cathe has in store for us in the June rotation.

Hello Deb and welcome :)

Well need to see what I'm going to grill for my family for dinner now.

Just checking in quickly. Today's a self imposed rest day for me. But I'll get right back to working hard starting first thing tomorrow. See you guys then.
Aimee

Hi to you too! and thanks for the welcome. That was my goal too! To actually finish a rotation. I almost made it. I had to plug in a few extra rest days, but for the most part I made it!!!! Looking forward to starting the June rotation.

Well I have printed up Cathe's June 08 rotation w/ just a tweak here and there to include my iTread's and Cardio Coaches :D and I will start it on Monday.

Looking forward to getting started.

Although this month (June) I will have family flying in for DD's H.S. graduation next week so I hope it doesn't deviate my workouts too much ;)

Since I did Power Hour today and June's day 1 is S&H; me thinks this gal needs a rest day tomorrow :7.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.