March 13th Checkin

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning
Just finished 4DS bootcamp and higher intensity step. Today was just cardio. Have to get ready for work
have a good day
randi

Hi ladies!

Just finished up with Pyramid Lower Body..Off to get some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful sunshine we have today..

Have a great day!!

Great workouts, Randi and Kathy!

I just got in from a run! Yep, I jumped back in, even after all my soreness last week. It can't be that bad the second time around, can it? It is a gorgeous day here too. Close to 40 degrees, but brilliant sunshine. It was amazing to get out. My legs felt pretty good, I did feel "something" in my right knee area. But it didn't go beyond just a little something. I guess I'm falling apart in my old age!

So I did 42 minutes with a stretch in the sunshine, and then I came home and did 20 Minutes of Ab Jam (standing and floor ab work) from Turbo Jam. As I'm crunching my abs, my kitty, Samantha, is stretching in the sunshine, taking a nap. Taunting me!!

DSCN2258.jpg

Me and 2 of my boys had a party with her at 4am! I was about to get up to check my other son's (he was in his own bed) blood sugar, and there's the cat, on my bedside stand on top of my alarm clock! She freaked me OUT...and I screamed, and woke my 2 boys up. She continued to play around, getting into trouble, until I closed her out of my bedroom. My little 6 year old said, "I'm going to have bags under my eyes tomorrow because of that cat!".. OMG..he's so funny...

Enjoy your day!!

Hope you're doing ok Joanne and Laura!!!

~Chris

Hey Chris that Samantha is a sneaky little devil climbing around your bedroom at night!! Hope your heart recovered from that scare!! Looks like she can stretch as well as she sacares you to death!! Your little one is so cute!! Sounds like he has been listening to mom...I love your photo in your avatar. You like fabulous and so thin!! Good job!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.