March 10 Check in Tuesday 2nd**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
HI ladies..

Busy day yesterday. The kids had CCD at church last night and our school lessons took longer then I would have liked. But, I did get Muscle Endurance in there barely! Today is Imax 2....

Chris: I did read that you were going to do the March rotation too. Did you start yesterday?

Ok, gotta get the kids up and I am going to try to look at yesterday's thread...

'Morning Girls!!

Hey Kathy! ... Yes, I did do ME yesterday. Today, IM2! I did do it on Thursday or Friday last week, but I think I can do it again. If not, maybe I'll stick in the original IMAX for a change.

I have to go to Jake's class from 9:30 to 10:00, so it will be after I get home.

The sun is shining beautifully this morning!! We had a crappy week last week. It snowed/rained/snow showered EVERY day. Which didn't amount to much accumulations, BUT... it was CLOUDY EVERY DAY and was getting to be a downer! Today the sun was out early. My sleep was weird last night. Went to sleep around 11:30, up at 2:00 to do Zach's sugar, and then I was wide awake at 5:30am, because I had to PEE! My alarm goes off at 5:45, so I got up. I'm kind of tired! LOL!...

*stretch*stretch* Yawn*yawn*

Hottie: Oh you had to take my thread killer day away, didn't you? LOL!. .. I know, greg will clean up the kitty messes, but I have to finish, because he doesn't do it thoroughly enough. Although last time he dug out this old chemical cleaner we had YEARS ago when we had a dog and started spraying it on the kitty cat food upchuck. It KILLED me! I'm sure he killed some good cells with that cleaning! ...... I did see the Togos response to your FB post! Too funny! But nice to have a friend in high places !!!! ;)

Gotta get out to the bus!!!!...BBL

Good morning! Didn't realize Hottie was the thread killer again.... I'll have to go back and look for it, but later, because right now the internet is barely limping along. They sent us our invoice again, which we are not paying, and Larry once again told them we'd love to pay them if they only got it working reliably for us. :D

Chris, you did recently do those workouts, I think, but hopefully it won't feel too repetitious. I think I'm going to stick with what I'm doing for a while.... I feel like it's good prep for the RT. I dunno....

This morning is the day they leave for science camp. I told you guys about the lice, did I? All but two girls in one of the classes got sent home on Friday because of lice. Travis thinks at least one girl was sent home yesterday, but he wasn't quite sure. It'll be interesting to see if anyone gets turned away this morning. All I know is I hope it doesn't come home with him!!

This morning I did Lalo 2. It was tough!!! Ug!

Too much insanity here.... BBL.

Back.... ugggg.... it was pouring out there when I dropped off for science camp. They're going to be soaked just getting on the bus. Poor things! The kids won't mind, but the teachers probably will!

Hottie, you are welcome any time, like I said, but there's not always such good food around. :D The first thing I did this morning, in fact, was throw away the rest of that cake because after two nights of not sleeping well after having had some, I decided I'd better go back to no sugar!! I think I was feeling better and sleeping better without it, so I'm going to try again......

Hi ladies!! Too funny about the thread killers! I think the thread killer of the day should have to do 100 push ups! ;)

Hottie, we have the same rule - if you see the mess first, you clean it up. Although DH is much more thorough than me, so he'll usually go back after me and scrub some more. Luckily we don't have carpet anywhere anymore so it's not so bad. Glad Evee is feeling better. I saw that Togos response, too. Very funny! I think your Togos is different than ours.

Chris, it's so nice to see the sun, isn't it? We're finally supposed to get up into the 50's this weekend. Can't wait! Maybe I'll try to run.

I'm not too worried about Ian having a girlfriend. It's kind of cute - but I think at this age it's just basically labeling each other as boyfriend/girlfriend. It's not like they're going on dates or anything or even see each other outside of school. They probably sit together at lunch, but I don't know cause he gets all shy about it and won't tell me anything!

Beth, don't lose your internet - we would miss you!! Is science camp overnight? Ewww - lice!! A few years ago our school had it - but we've managed to avoid it. Think it's easier with boys. Good job on Lalo2!!

Can you believe it? I ordered BBL from Mary at totalfitnessdvds yesterday and it is already in my building. I'm just waiting for the mail room to deliver it. She is awesome to order from. It was funny - I emailed her before I ordered and asked if the box said "Brazilian Butt Lift" cause it was being delivered to my office. Can you imagine that box sitting on your desk?? She said it didn't but she would still send it in a plain box.

Funny Jameson story. Last night he asked if his soccer pictures came. I said yes, they've been sitting on the shelf where the mail is for a couple weeks. He says, I know, but what about the jumbo wallets? I said, aren't they in there? He gets the envelope, pulls everything out and says where are the wallets? What?? I said they're right there. He said, no, the wallets with my picture on them. The order form said jumbo wallets. :) :) He was totally serious, thinking he was getting wallets imprinted with his photo. We got a laugh out of that - he didn't think it was too funny, though!

DH is feeling much better - doctor said it was probably food poisoning. Yea, could have guessed that!! Must have been, cause no one else is sick. I think the pains were just sore muscles.

Another funny thing. Well, not funny at the time. Talk about interrupted sleep. At midnight all of a sudden there is spanish music just blaring. I stumble around, looking for the source. Figured it must be Ian's Ipod that he sometimes sets the alarm on. No. Finally go in Jameson's room - it was his alarm clock that he never uses. I think I turn it off. Go back to bed and the darn thing goes off again. Spanish music blaring. I had only pressed the snooze alarm. This time I unplugged it. Jameson barely remembered it this morning. I asked about it and Ian couldn't keep a straight face. I think he deliberately set it. Funny guy.

OK, off to do some work. I came in late today after the dentist. A big piece came off my back molar and I had to get a temporary crown. Fun stuff.

Oh - my workout! Duh! I did PUB upper only and the abs. Nice and short.

Hey again...

So I ended up doing the original IMAX. I find it funny, because it really has HiiT drills in it (but the step in between). The basic stuff, though, that's on HiiT now. Sumo's, lunges, plyo jacks. tuck jumps, air jacks. Same stuff! But with sweat bands and bad music...LOL!!

Got a good sweat though, and kind of enjoyed it, and did ALL 10 intervals. I just didn't feel like facing IMAX2 AGAIN. I love the workout, but did it twice in last months rotation as it was.

Beth: Damn internet! I don't blame you for not paying the bill!! Geesh, you've had SO much downtime with it. You should stick with what you're doing, throwing in the HiiT workouts and the Steps. I have to say, I went to Mary's and watched a clip of BBL. And then thinking about THAT workout and then the P57 workouts, and wanting a smaller butt, like you!!! :eek: I'm going to ponder on saving up some money or finding extra :)eek:) to maybe get the BBL series. Did you get the deluxe or just the basic?..... WTG on Lalo2! That IS very tough!!! ..... EEEK! on the head lice. Oh I have a fear of that. I mean, with boys, I suppose we could just buzz cutt them, but thinking about the laundry, etc that you have to take care of too. *shudder*.... Ya, sugary carbs sure do make you feel icky afterwards.

Joanne:
PUB and Abs was a good one! I really loved the short workouts in Feb's rotation. One day of XXL was fine really! I know, I should have ran today. It is near 50 out here too! Sunny/cloudy. I thought about it, but my iPod was dead. Going to charge it up. 50's are coming and thinking about running gets me excited!! I know , the first time, my legs are going to KILL though. It's been a long time...YES! 100 push-ups for the daily thread killer!! (but then , no one will want to post). Wait, maybe 100 CUPCAKES for the daily thread killer!!! ;)......That is funny about the jumbo wallets! Sounds like something one of my boys would think, and that the others would bust him for for a long time!!!.... OMG, the Spanish music in the middle of the night is crazy!

Got to go to a meeting tonight for Jake's First Communion. I'm dreading it. And tomorrow is Zach's band concert. (Is it bad to say I'm dreading that even more? LOL!!! Just seems it's the same thing every time. I love to see him play, just not the other 2 grades). *sigh*

Chris, you're right - we don't want the daily thread killer to be a bad thing!! I was thinking backwards. Cupcakes are better! Funny how a workout made at least ten years ago (Imax) has much of the same moves as the new HiiTs. CCC is up for me tomorrow - BBL is now sitting under my desk - it's going to be hard to finish out this rotation with Tonique and BBL unopened! Maybe I can sneak one in this week. I know how you feel about the Communion meeting and the band concert. Jameson is preparing for his Confirmation now and the woman who runs the religious education program is a major pain the butt! She once came in the 2nd graders class and told them they were going to hell if they didn't go to church on Christmas. Rumor is she's out after this year. Hope it's true cause we have two more years of confirmation and a communion coming up next year. Anyway he got his progress report last week and even though we went to mass every single Sunday (if you miss one, supposedly you won't be able to make your confirmation unless you are on your death bed) she has him as missing 7 out of 14 cause he didn't sign in. Are you freakin' kidding me?? You give him communion almost every week - you know he's there! Ugh! Just stupid petty stuff. Also said his portfolio is incomplete - no idea why - everything is there. I guess I have to have a meeting with her. On the band - they finally split up the concert nights with beginners and cadet bands on different nights. So you only see your own kid. Much shorter and I enjoy it. Although Jameson used to love band - now he hates it. Don't know why - I think it's the early mornings. I think he's done with it after this year.

Back to work...

Late morning all! I had insomnia last night -- I don't think I fell asleep until 2-3am. So, i woke up exhausted. In keeping to make sure I exercise regularly, I had been coming into lab later because I would go to my therapist, go home, workout, shower, and then go in, but I really wanted to stop doing that because it killed how much time I had to do things in the day. I woke up and was just so exhausted I couldn't brave doing a HiiT workout (which would be perfect for Tuesdays)...still haven't done a single one of those actually. Anyway, I pulled out the P57 Arm and Ab booster thinking it'll be light enough for me. Maybe I didn't realize how tired but after the workout, I was trying to hustle to get a bunch of little things done before leaving the house and I was shakkking! Still am sort of (also, I was holding my bladder for almost 1.5 hrs this morning...that may have contributed). The session was good -- my therapist sorta helped me think more productively while confirming a lot of things that I knew intellectually in my head and I still got to vent. I'm getting stronger with this stuff and that makes it a bit easier to take everything in. I am annoyed with science though. Two of my strains didn't grow last night so I am going to only get 1/3 of the experiment done...but it's the more important strain that did grow so maybe it works out.

Kathy -- I'm thinking about doing IM2 if I have the energy tomorrow...or Thursday. But I need that pick me up for sure!

Chris -- the new Togos owner is really funny. The rest of my lab thinks I'm weird though because all these random people seem to know me (the staffers at Togos, or the bus drivers for the college transportation, or the UPS/Fed handles for the school)...I can't help it, I like to chat with people! And besides, they slip me such nice favors sometimes (free togos wraps are AWESOME).

Beth -- science camp! you're right, the instructors would be more annoyed. what kind of science are they going to learn? A little of everything or mostly programming? ew on the lice as well! I decided yesterday that i was going to try to eat well until the RT (and then promptly after I'm gorging). I was so annoyed...throughout these last couple weeks of marriage hell Joe has managed to lose 10lbs and me -- NADA. I think I've only lost muscle mass. So, i'm telling myself I'll see results if I just control my food since that seems to go haywire when I'm stressed.

Joanne -- I'm so not doing 100 pushups! :) Oh your sons are adorable! I'm glad that DH is feeling better. Oh, but if he deliberately woke you up like that? I would definitely think of a way to get back at him...but I don't have the gentle nature of being a mom yet -- only that of a sister/cousin who will EXACT HER REVENGE! :) It would have been weird to have a box labeled Brazilian butt lift too for me too...I am always surprised when they brown box something and when they don't...

Ok, I think I'm going to take my first 1mi walk today since I'm starting ahead...then I have to refocus and be productive!

Joanne, your post today was so funny.... the wallet, the alarm going off, BBL at work! I hate it when alarms go off in the middle of the night like that, and I've had the same experience with hitting the snooze by mistake!! Mary is amazing, yes!! And I am still sore from doing PUB on Sunday!!

Chris, I think you would really like BBL -- it's got a lot of fun factor, I think. Funny about IMAX! I'm so small-minded.... I cannot get past the old outfits. Though I did notice that netflix has some original Jane Fonda workouts, and I may try them just for fun. Who knows.... I've got a bazillion workouts in my queue and I always end up having non-workouts sent to us.

Did I answer that yes, it is sleepover camp? They're back on Friday. Travis was ok with his "roomies", though he wasn't with the group he requested. Personally, I think he'll have more fun with the group he's in!! The lice! We have lice at our school every year! The boys have never gotten it at this school, but we did have it in SF right before we moved down here. So sad, because neither boy got a going away party because they basically missed their last week of school. What will they learn at camp? Well, it's called "outdoor school", so maybe all subjects, but I think they are focusing on nature. They are supposedly outside most of the day, rain or shine, and it's been raining and it's supposed to continue all week. Could be interesting. They make the kids shower every night, but they can wear bathing suits because the shower is a big open one. Sheesh, those are the bits you really want washed! :D

Hottie, the stress you are under right now has got to be immense. I wouldn't put any more pressure on yourself with the eating.... just try to not go to out of control, right? You'll feel better that way! It sounds like there is some kind of progress being made with the counseling, and that's a good thing. It's great that you finally found someone you both respect and can work with.

Off again.....

Beth, glad I could make you laugh! I swear, my life is a circus sometimes. You made me laugh with the "bits"! :) True, though. Oh, I hope the rain lets up. That sounds miserable for them. But, like you said, it would probably bother the teachers more than the kids. It does sound like a great experience for the kids. Speaking of showers - I know my boys are growing up - they now voluntarily take showers every night - I don't have to bug and threaten them to get in there.

Hottie, I agree with Beth - don't worry about the eating, you're under enough stress. Sounds like the counseling is helping a bit. Like you said, it sounds so emotionally draining. I know someone (had to be Ian) deliberately set the alarm clock radio to go off cause it was set perfectly on the Spanish station and Jameson never listens to that station. Very freaky in the middle of the night to hear it.

Time to go home...have a good evening all!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.