March 10 Check in Tuesday 23rd**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Today is High Step Training for me and a busy afternoon. I have tons of errands and Lauren has drawing lessons..Tomorrow is Lauren's appointment for her braces and Chris' will get his mold done for his appliance..We have to be there at 8am. So, early day for us...

Gotta get them out of bed now..Talk with you all later...

Good luck with your day, Kathy! Good morning, all. Wonder how Joanne's drive is going.....

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do this morning so ended up with Step Moves. One last try before the RT. It wasn't pretty!! Ug! I hope she keeps the step simple. I don't get it.... I did better with it the last time I did it. I hope I have a good "on" day for the RT. Oh well! There are plenty of bigger things to worry about.....

Happy Tuesday!!

Hey Everyone!

Kathy: I think I will go ahead and do HST too! The weights were light enough yesterday. Not sure what's in this one, i kind of forget!

Hottie: Love those shoes!! Not a fan of Starbucks though, I'm a Dunkin Donuts gal! LOL!... Your dinner and ice cream sound perfect! It's fun to revisit old "haunts". Cool the restaurant remembered you! ..... Yeah, we ended up getting Turbo Tax this year for $60. Our accountant was charging us close to $200. Give me a break. We are not complicated. And we can use Turbo Tax every year now.

hey Beth!!!

And wishing you a safe and fun trip, Joannne!!!

It's rainy and dismal here. It's crazy how weather affects my mood. Ugh.

hey no work out this morning...hoping to get a walk in later. have to get dressed for therapy and then work -- but I did have potatoes for breakfast (...followed by ice cream!!!). :)

Hey Again! from cold dismal dreary me...

I went to the grocery store and even THEY were all hum drum rainy day.

I first did HST-A. Have NOT done that in I don't know HOW long!! It was certainly different! The music is f'd up in some spots, isn't it? (she says, "the music is going to slow down now" and it sounds like someone changes the speed of the record player...LOL!) Anyways, I did enjoy it , for the most part, except for the DOUBLE sets of Leg Presses. Thanks so much for that! The sit and stands killed me, but in a good way, and the cross over push ups were cool.

Beth:
What messes you in in Step Moves? I so hate that triple run over the step. I think THAT messes that whole combo up for me. . Just stand in the back on the RT (although I have a feeling there will be a fight for the back! LOL!).

Hottie: What kind of potatoes? I don't see myself eating them for breakfast. Well, maybe homefries? Hey.... depending on what kind of ice cream, that COULD be a breakfast of champions!! Hope you get a walk in later, is it nice there?

Chris -- potatoes o brien. Actually,my standard BIG breakfast are potatoes o brien with an omelette, toast, and some avocado. I eat that, I'm not hungry for a LOOOONG time. and it was a heath 31 below from baskin robbins...but I still have half left. :)

Chris, it was the three steps, partly, but.... let's see if I remember. Oh, I know. I think. The move where you straddle-ball-change. I love that, but for some reason I had trouble getting to it this morning. I can't even remember what's before it now!

I need to start thinking about packing at some point....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.