March 10 Check in Thursday 11th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

I am feeling the DOMS today from GS Legs..My hanstrings, glutes, quads....everything is saying hello this morning. Feels good!! Today is Athletic Step and segment 2 of coremax....

ok, breakfast time and time to get those kids out of bed..

Hey Kathy!

Hey Everyone!

Hottie: I love that you have a sense of humor about yesterday (and everything!). You gotta. Hope today is better!!!

Kathy: YAY for DOMS! (I think?) I have them too, everytime I sit down I want to say "OW! My ass!" (remember Cartman from South Park? that was one of his lines! LOL!). I'm doing AS today too AND seg #2 of Coremax (wondering which one that is?!?!).

Hubby is home today. But we don't have big plans. We are so boring! ... Oh, I'm going to Walmart. fun fun! joy joy!

BBL!

Good morning! Hilarious about the "ow, my ass!" comment! I'd totally forgotten, but now I'm picturing Kathy sitting down and saying it. LOL!

So Chris, your workout is going to Walmart?! That is some sort of workout torture, for sure. ;) Try to have some fun with hubby at some point!

I had such a fun workout this morning. Once again, I really didn't want to get out of bed, stayed there too long, but figured I'd cut my workout short. Well, I was doing a netflix -- CIA All Cardio Latin Explosion. OMG it was fun. It took a while for it to be fun, but that guy ended up being so funny. I'm not sure I'd ever want to do it again, so I'm not sure I'm recommending it unless you can get it from netflix. There was a whole lot of tifting and repetition, but by the end he was letting his personality come out more. He was doing some hand motions up at the air and he started singing "the roof! the roof! the roof is on fire!" and he had a move he called "the bouncer", where your arms are folded on your chest, and he actually started laughing at one point saying "make a mean face".

And the best part was.... no mouse this morning! :D So, I did the whole workout and then was running a bit late, but then somehow found time to post this. Better run though..... have a great day!

Ya, Kathy saying that phrase in a Cartman's voice! Even funnier!! ;)

Holy cow, Athletic Step (AS) kicked my butt today. I didn't think I'd get through it! I haven't done that one since I first got the workouts, so not sure if it's the workout, or if I'm just tired today... weird....

Coremax #2 was with the ball, and was pretty cool! I like that one!

That sounds like a fun/different workout, Beth! Glad you found the energy and got to do something. Did you see my post yesterday about the iron supplement? ... What a relief the mouse(mice?) is gone. Do you think the kitties got it? Did they leave it somewhere for you for a "present"? Our outdoor cats used to always bring their "kill" to the front steps for us.

Okay, better get my sore ass to Wally World!

quick one for now. I had a shitty workout. I had wanted to athletic step to cheer me up but my feet were killing me. They're swollen up again. I took breaks and redid my laces sevearl times but it didn't really help and now I'm swamped for time. Eeek! At least I got something in -- I'm hoping it's shaken me out for a good workout tomorrow!

Oh no, Hottie! did you get through Athletic Step? Omg, that is tough workout! ... What do you do for your feet when they're swollen and painful?

Went and did my Walmart run and then the grocery store. I was walking painfully through the parking lots , wondering why I wished for DOMS, cuz they hurt like hell and I can't walk right!!!!

Came home, and Greg had gotten a call from the school that Jake was sick with a tummy ache. He went and got him and he laid on the couch, with a "tummy ache" and then proceded to throw up. Ohhh ick . The poor kid, but I truly pray no one else gets it (mostly Zach, who CAN NOT get it with his diabetes, it would F everything up with his sugars. and secondly , ME! Because I JUST called out sick on Sunda from work! I CAN NOT call in again!!!!!)

Think good no puke bug spreading thoughts for me! please!!!

yeah chris - I sort of trudged my way through it. I was uber pissy because I was just talking about last week on how my feet don't hurt anymore with high impact. I think when I have some kind of infection/inflammatory response, my feet get swollen (I have some kind of acne cyst like thing on my face) -- I just got a steroid shot yesterday. There's nothing for me to do other than take anti-inflammatories and hope the blood moves around that it doesn't bug me anymore. I hope you or Zach don't get sick! I hate puking...I used to puke a lot as a child so much that my mother would carry a bomee bag (bomee is my phonetic way of spelling the bengali word for vomit). Ugh, I hope he feels better!

Beth -- that sounds like you had a lot of fun this morning! as for evee and car rides -- she's been fine for at least 1-2 hrs. I never really tried a SF trip! But you know, before she came to us, the previous owner used to crate her for 8-9 hrs during the day AND when she slept at night. So, i think she's fine though if I were to take her up to see Gina, Joe and I may tire her out so that she just passes out in the back seat. I would bring her crate up too so I could separate her from Gina if need be. :) though ugh, I think we've ruined the crate training. Not only does she have her own room in the crate, the sofa is hers during the day (though she knows we can kick her off when we're home) and she's recently discovered the joy of sleeping on my side of the bed (sunlight comes in -- so I lay a blanket down for her to just sunbathe) and NOW she's up to sleeping under the bed while we sleep. I think I may have to reassess her boundaries.

Kathy -- I hope you did better than me with Athletic step!

Thanks, Hottie.. Poor Jake went to bed with his bucket :(

The swelling makes sense, hope the steroids help quick.

I almost feel like giving Athletic Step another try too...

Oh and

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.