March 08 Checkin Wed 5th

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning
Its 4:45 am I'm getting ready to go do 4DS chest and back and. My legs hurt!x( I did have a good workout yesterday even though the blast part on KM was hard on my legs. After that I went right into shoulders, from all that punching and weigt work I really feel it in my shoulders:) I might be doing cardio twice a week since i'm doing legs 2twice a week, I think that's alot on my legs! What do you guys think?
Chris I don't know if you read my last post yesterday but I said I bet if I had kids my will power will go down the drain!!!!
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Wednesday check in!

WoW, Randi, you get up at the crackbutt of dawn, don't you? I'm so not an early AM workout person. It's so hard to do! Great job!! and yes, I think I could probably have a ton more willpower if it weren't for my boys. Stress wise, and just the fact that I have to have certain food in the house for them (Peanut Butter, cheeze-its, etc.) PB is one huge "binge" food for me! Love that stuff!

And I can only imagine the burn in your legs after all that legwork. Oh MY! I'm not sure what you're asking about the cardio. Do you mean adding another workout? Or replacing something else with cardio?

I did another Premix from 4 Day Split: Back and Biceps. The one thing I don't like about the weight premixes is, there are no warm ups. So I ended up putting in the warm up from LIS. (I used the step even...don't tell anyone!!). That was fun though! the hip hop move and the music..!! I got me a little taste!! I used some heavy weights and felt challenged. My shoulders are actually really feeling it from Monday's shoulder work. I'm not so sure I've felt shoulder DOM like that before..NICE! I added on Turbo Jam 20 Minute workout afterwards. Not a lot, but enough to make me sweat. Tomorrow is a longer interval workout for cardio!

So as I sit here, and look out at the dreary day, I spied myself a flock of Robins eating worms on my lawn. Im SOOOOO needing Spring right now!! Can not WAIT for warmer weather!

~Chris

Randi, you do get up at the "crackbutt" of dawn. Love that, Chris! Made me laugh on a stressful day! :p How was chest and back today? I wasn't sure about your question either.

Chris, I think you're safe using the step just for the warm-up. It's pretty low impact. I love that hip hop move. I'm so ready for warmer weather, too. It's really getting depressing!!

Where is everyone from? I'm from a suburb near Chicago.

Today was Tracey's Cardio Sweatfest - the kickboxing section. I think I'll be sore tomorrow. :eek: I think I'm doing PS Legs tomorrow.

Have a great day!

I will third that Randi!! I was still snoozing at that hour!!

Checking in today with Intervalmax..I also tried the abs diet workout volume 2: the advanced ab section. It was really good. About 8 minutes worth..I watched the rest and it looked ok. Anyone every tried this one??

Kathy, I do have the Abs Diet 2 workout - I think! I remember getting it because it was supposed to have a good HIIT workout. I'll have to actually try it someday!

I've not heard of Tracy's Cardio or the Abs diet workout! They both sound interesting though! Where did you get the Abs Diet Workout, Kathy? The library? I should check my library out for workouts...

Good question, Joanne! Another good question is: How old are you all?

I'm from Massachusetts, and 44 years old. Will be married for 20 years this year! Oh my! This all makes me sound ancient! I don't feel old!

~Chris

Joanne: I watched the HIIT part and it looks really good. Try it out!!

Chris: I borrowed it from Blockbuster. But, it is worth a purchase. So, I may look into it...You are not ancient. My hubby is the same age!

I am 37 years old. Married for 15 years in July..I have 2 kids. 10 year old daughter, Lauren (11 in May) and an 8 year old son, Chris. I homeschool both of them and totally enjoy it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.