March 08 Checkin Tuesday

Boingo

Cathlete
Hey Girls!!

Sleeping in , Randi? I hope so!!! You've had a heck of a schedule this past week...

Kathy..PUB is tough! Especially when you haven't done it in a while. I wish it was broken down into specific body part premixes though. But I do love it!

So far I did a premix from KP&C. Kicking & Punching and then abs on the ball. great little workout! I'm hoping to go for a run after lunch. A *little* one. I'm just a little afraid, because my bum calf is a teeny bit sore after KPC for some reason. ugh. I have some errands to run first, I'll see how it feels...

The sun is shining brilliantly today...even though it's only 30, I can 'feel' Spring in the air!!

Have a good one! Hope to hear from you Kathy, Randi, Joanne and Laura!!

~Chris

Hi Chris and everyone else!!

Checking in today with Kick, Punch & Crunch...It is really nice out here too. I am on my way to take my daughter to her drawing class. The sun looks wonderfully bright today!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Hey guys!
Nope I had to be at work at 6. So I still had to get up around 4. I will be doing 4DS legs plus B&G floor work. I'm on my lunch break now. Get off at 3 today yeah!!
Talk to you all soon
Randi

So I didn't go for a run. Didn't have the motivation in me. I got kind of down because I'm going to my aunt's wake with my mom this afternoon. (she was 92).

Instead , I did what was supposed to be Sharon Mann's Stability ball Yoga , which I had DVR'd. It ended up being more strengthening on the ball. So then i did 20 more minutes of Namaste Yoga I DVR'd from Fit TV. That WAS yoga, and was different and relaxing! I liked it!

Maybe I'll have time to run tomorrow?!?!

You go, Randi, on that lower body stuff!!! I think I might do that workout for my lower body work later this week...

~Chris

Hi all! Seems to be alot of KPC'ing today! Chris, you're probably better off not running - rest up that calf! Sorry to hear about your aunt.

I'm taking sort of a semi-rest week this week. I tweaked my knee a bit when doing B&G last week and it's still not right. So, I'm taking it easy - that means no Cathe workouts this week! I took off both Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday I did Christi Taylor's new Fit to Dance. It was really fun. Lots of variety. Today was Turbo Jam Kickin' Core. I want to do weights tomorrow - thinking of trying Jari Love's Ripped and Chiseled, which is supposed to be light on leg work, so that'll be good for my knee. Or I might start a new split - we'll see!

Randi, that does sound like a good lower body mix. Did you make a new rotation for this week?

Hi guys I just got off work it's 3:30 I am eating a quick bite then drink my drink from BSN then go workout.
Jojo I did make a new rotation for this week it's going to be different for each week:)
I don't know about this guy I went out with this weekend. He didn't call me at all yesterday, so I texted him at 11pm last night to see if he thinks he would want to see me again. And he said yes why wouldn't I. Ok it just makes me so nervous because I meet ass holes all the time and i'm afraid of getting hurt. So I always assume that if I guy doesn't call me at all then next day he's done with me and when I think that that's usually the case:(
I'll keep you guys posted on thatx(
We had a great time it would be very weird if he didn't want to see me again.
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.