March 08 Checkin Sun 2nd

randidiane

Cathlete
Where is everyone?:)
I got stood up by this guy last night:( He's done it to me b/4 but I forgave him. He was suppose to come be with me last night after him and his friends went out then come get me. Never called and I couldn't get a hold of himx( I really hurts my feelings because how much he says he likes me:( I am so done with him, but I am such a softy, what if he calls me back? What should I tell him or do?
I'm depressed today. And I have to do Imax 3 and B&G ball abs it's going to be hard to focus
BBL
Randi

you can do your workouts randi. It willmake you feel better. Maybe the guy had something important come up. You willknow if he is bull crapping you or not. If he continues to this I would also get rid of him and move on. Your too pretty of a girl to have to worry about waiting around for a guy , I'm sure theres plenty out there that would love to take you out!

I ran this morning just a little under 4miles because 2 of the miles where at fast pace. I am trying to get ready for a 5k in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will be ready but I havent ran that fast in over a yr and dont know if I can sustain that fast of apace for 3miles. I really would like to break my lowest race pace and set a new PR. Well I guess I still have acouple of weeks to work towards it. I decided with my bootcamp class to that this session we are going to focus on the glutes and abs more since spring is around the corner. So lots of leg presses,lunges, glute kickbacks et.... for them and me of course. gotta get that butt in shape for swim suit season. I plan on doing P90x arms and shldrs later today,heavy as possible. I want to get my arms as lean as I can for summer as well. take care !

Today is my "Rest Day"! As much rest as I can cram in between working 2, 12 hour night shifts (I'm an RN, and work weekends only, and have Mon-Fri off).

I did end up stopping at Walmart this morning after work and grabbing some Sinus headache stuff. I felt that tired/sinus pain coming on for the 3rd weekend in a row! Can NOT take that again! And then I get home, and there's a free sample of nighttime advil in our Sunday paper. It has benedryl in it! So I pop one of those, with some tylenol, and slept so good today! And so far, so good ,no headache!!

Randi... Sorry to hear about being stood up. It sounds like you being a softy is getting your heart broken. I hope you are able to stand your ground! I agree, I bet the guys are knocking your door down!! You're a very pretty gal! I hope your workout went ok!!

I looked at my first workout for tomorrow, and not very comfortable with doing JUST 35 minutes of heavy weights. I'm going to end up adding cardio to those short weight days. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I can NOT just do 35 minutes.

Laura... I love running and understand your enthusiasm for it! Though I'm not as "professional" as you! In fact, I haven't run all winter, ... I've wimped out this winter with the cold weather/snow/rain/ice. My runs are in the park, in the fields, some dirt paths, some roads. I just love running "cross country" style with my music ... I MISS IT!!

~Chris

Hi
your right laura something did come up he got a DUIx( dumb ass he should of called me! I did do Imax 3 and B&G Ball ab. Good job training for you 5K I guess youdo have to keep your cardio up but do diffent body parts a day.

Chris not really but thanks for the compliment about guys knocking the door down LOL.Hope you feel better enjoy your rest day:) I just dont go out alot to meet anyone I guess, my dad wants me to try eharmonyx(

Hi ladies!!

Checking in today with Body Max 2.. Boy it was tough today. I have had a sore throat the last couple of days and that workout was intense!!

Randi: Well, that was an excuse. But, not a one I would want to hear..What did you decide to do about that relationship??

Chris: Glad the meds helped!! Enjoy your rest!!

Laura:Good luck training for that 5K. I have never been much of a runner. I admire you that do..

I just finished P90x shldrs and arms. Man I love that workout. My arms feel really tight and this workout really fries my arms. I do wts at bootcamp 2x week but it isnt as heavy or as many sets so I have added this workout at least 1 extra day a week to help get more definition in my arms.

randi-wow, DUI, thats not good ! glad you got your workoutin.
thanks chris and kathy! I love running, so thats where I will have the problem cutting cardio. I dont want to give my runs up and I intruct 2 classes a week for a bootcamp class which I also love.

talk with ya later!

He was so upset last night from what his text said that he couldn't see me, but I havent heard from him since. I'm going to keep my options opened but he stresses me out

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.