March 08 Checkin Sat 1st

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)
I'm up super early so i'd thought I'd post this.
Today is suppose to be my rest day but the last 3 days I didnt have a chance to fit in s&h bi's and tris.
Here is my rotation for the week and i'm starting on Sun.
Imax 3 B&G ball abs
Legs and Glutes plus KM conditioning leg drill and 4ds Biceps
Kickmax just combos and blast 4DS shoulders and LIS abs
4DS chest and back plus 4DS kickbox abs
4DS bootcamp circuit lower body
Intensity series Bootcamp abs only and cardio drills plus 4DS Tris.

I know it seems like a lot in one day but i'm making it super tough this month}( Also i'm going to start doin 2 lower body workouts a week one more endurance and the other one heavy. If anyone wants to try this out with me that would be awesome:)
BBL
RAndi

Hi Randi! And all that come after me too!!

Today I did a mix and match. My last workout from February Rotation! I didn't end up doing the back portion of GS: Back, Shoulders, Biceps. My left upper back is a bit sore from something. Whether it was a previous workout or sleeping on it weird. But I was getting pain in it when I was turning through the night , where I couldn't bear weight on that arm without it hurting.... THus me only doing Shoulders and Biceps today. I followed with about 10 minutes of Turbo Jam' cardio part of Kickin Core. And then did the Core part. A little bit over an hour total!

Your rotation looks good, Randi! AND tough! I do like the idea of doing a circuit once a week, so I'm going to do one of those for my cardios. The lower body circuit even better! Are there any other lower body circuit premixes that you know of from Cathe's stuff? I'm also going to do one interval workout a week too.

I kind of hate "winging it" this month. I like my workouts SET, moreso than having to decide what i'm going to do that day. Oh well... We'll see how it goes...

~Chris

What is LIS? I dont have 4DS. I was debating on purchasing this because I hate step aerobics. what do you two think? I think I am going to buy GS and MM also. How could I fit this rotation in with my bootcamp class that is 2x and running 3x week? I dont want to give either of these up. bootcamp is cardio's that are about 6minutes long then wt segments hitting each muscle groups. I dont really do any wts for my legs,just body wt'd exercises,lunges,squats in class, some leg press with wts but not weekly. I really need to firm up the outer part of my thighs and beneath the butt. sorry for rambling ladies. I would love to join in the rotation if I can figure out how to incorporate it with what I currently am doing. thanks

Hey:)
Chris another circuit lower body would be BM2 scambled eggs. That is on my agenda for next week. Then another leg day that same week is 4DS legs B&G ankle weight work.
Laura do you think your doing to much cardio, that can even slow your weight lose process down. Your body just gets use to it and it doesnt give you results. 4DS is an excellent series. That's what kicked my results up!! The step in it is good but it is kind of complicated. Bootcamp and kickbox are alot of fun!
Have a good day
Randi

Hi ladies!!

Another month started!! Time flies by doesn't it?

Anyway, checking in today with Low Max done..My legs were screaming by the end. That one really gets you!!

I like the 4DS series too. The step work takes time to master. But, fun when you do. I better get that one out soon or I will forget all that step work!!

Randi: Great rotation!!

Chris: I like the rotations Cathe puts together so that I don't have to think about it either. But, you and Randi have put together some great workouts for yourselves..

Laura: Please checkin with us if you like. We are all using this checkin as motivation. We are following different rotations. So, feel free to join in with us!!

Good luck this month everyone..I am attempting to eat clean and let this rotation do what it is intended to do. Help me loose some fat!!

Have a great evening!!

randi- I know people have been talking about doing too much cardio. but I have commited to teaching 2x week and I love to run, so I dont really know what to do. I dont want to lose my endurance that I have built up with running. I like to do 5k's and half marathons and have worked so hard to get better times with these races. I have however added an extra wt day for upper body and I am going heavy. Alot more than I use to lift, so I am hoping that I will see results from that change up. I am also cutting one of my runs down to 3 miles but higher intensity . so one of my cardio days is shorter and more intense than I use to do. I am experimenting on what will work for me. I love wt training, so I dont mind doing that either. thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.