March 08 Checkin Mon 3rd

randidiane

Cathlete
Happy Monday hehe I'm off work yaaaa!
Today i'm doing L&G KM leg condtioning drills and 4DS biceps, it's gonna be a good one}(
Laura did you get any of those supplements yet,just curious:) I'm drinking the fast twitch right now it's getting me pumped to go workout}(
Kathy about that guy i'm going to have to let him go, which is so hard for me to do because I really liked him. He never keeps me in touch with what is going on just leaves me hanging, I'm sick of it!!
Chris I hope you feel better this morning;) Yeah I can't just do 30 min either! For me 1-2 hrs is good for me. Will see how long this one takes me today!
BBL
Randi

Hi all! Randi, great rotation! I stole your idea of Imax3 and B&G stability ball abs this morning! I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do for the rest of the month. I think I'll start with 4DS this week - making it a three-day split and then adding maybe a circuit or a total body workout and a couple cardio days. I like the idea of a leg endurance day, like B&G. I might do an 8-day plan. See, I'm still confused!!

Jojobean or you can follow me the whole week if you want:) Today kicked my a$$. I am fried!! Was about 1hr and 45 min.

Randi, I'd love to follow your rotation, but only have about 60-90 minutes to workout in the morning. Two days a week only about an hour 'cause I have to get my son to band early. Looks great though! I like how you're combining the workouts. Lots of variety! Your legs must be fried today.

Wow, that is a tough workout you ladies accomplished today. Hi 5s!!!

Checking in today with Low Impact Step and an ab hits segment. It was such nice weather here (almost 70 degrees) that I took the kids to a local track. I actually did some jogging. I know I was amazed!! I got about 1.25 miles before the kids begged me to stop and walk with them..I was happy with that accomplishment...I am not sure I could run everyday. But, it felt great today!!!

Kathy, I enjoy jogging. But, since I live near Chicago, I only really do it in the spring and summer. I take my dog and she loves it! If it ever warms up here we'll try again.

I found my rotation I wrote up. I think I'm going to start it tomorrow. Here's the first week:

Day 1: PS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Low Intensity Step(4DS)
Day 2: Tracey's Cardiosweatfest
Day 3: PS Back, Biceps and Abs and cardio from Kelly Coffey Meyers Cardio/sculpt
Day 4: PS Legs
Day 5: Step Blast
Day 6: Butts and Guts
Day 8: rest

How's that look?

Trying to check in AGAIN! I typed out a whole poopload of stuff before, and it wouldn't post! Ugh!

I felt pretty dang good today, even after work and getting up after 4.5 hours. I think it helped warding off a headache yesterday , and I felt great at work too (except for the 4am lull where I start nodding off if I'm sitting down! LOL!).

My workout today was a premix from 4-DS, "Chest, Shoulders and Triceps". I liked it! It wasn't JUST heavy lifting, like last month's rotation, it had a few twists in it... a little bit of Pyramid, a little bit of supersets. Some good heavy weights in it too. The only thing I didn't like was all the different equipment changes! By the time I was done, everything was out in my little room: High Step, Regular Step, Ball, band, weights! So after I cleared them out of the way, I did 30 minutes of Intervals with Turbo Jams: Fat blaster and then tacked on 5+ more minutes of Power 90's Ab Ripper 200.

Randi: You did a KICKBUTT workout today! You're getting some killer leg work in this week! That's fantastic!... Sorry about your boyfriend problem. Standing you up for a DUI is pretty bad in so many ways. Sounds like you'll be better off without him in the long run. What do you do for work, Randi? I know the single girls I work with are always going out together and meeting guys. It seems like you wouldn't have a problem, you're a beautiful girl!

Joanne (and Randi): WTG on IMAX 3 and B&G abs! Isn't Imax 3 fun? all that hopping and jumping! I'm jealous! Joanne, I like your rotation plan this week, it looks good AND challenging!

Kathy: That must have been tough doing BM2 yesterday not feeling well. i mean, it's tough enough when you feel GOOD! It's SOOOOo long!! Your workouts today sound so much nicer and friendly. The run & walk outside sounds sooooooo sweet! I know, when I run, the first 10-15 minutes I *hate*. I feel like I can't breathe, and I don't want to even run, but I know I'll reach the "zone" in about 15 minutes, so I go with it. Afterwards, I feel AMAZING.. like I could run to California!

Have a nice evening all!!

~Chris

hello,

I had bootcamp class tonight and changed it up a bit. I had shorter cardio's with high intervals thrown in. I was sweating like a pig tonight. anyway, I am continuing to get frustrated because I am not losing any wt and I am eating way less than before and pretty much following this diabetic diet that regulates your insulin therefore allowing you to lose wt. This is my third week and I havent even noticed a difference in my clothes. I feel better overall, also I do feel as though my stomach is leaner but other than that nothing. I use to eat over 2000calories a day and now I am down to 1500 except saturdays aare my cheat days but even then,not as bad as they use to. I am not having the cravings like I use to have . My body is so stubborn, it makes me made because myfriend follows a high protein diet and dropped the wt like nothing.

randi-your workout looked killer today! wow! no wonder your in such great shape. I told everyone in class tonight that I was going to focus more on the butt and guts this session to get us prepared for spring and those lovely shorts and swimwear that will be coming soon.

chris- you had one heck of a workout today as well. You ladies kick butt!
hope you all have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.