March 08 Checkin Mon 10

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning:)
It's 4:40 and i'm getting ready to go workout. Have that stupid 10-7 shift!! 4DS chest back and B&G ankle weight abs. I am so tired!
BBL
Randi

Monday Check In!

Soooooooo nice to have Monday as a full day and not have to sleep because of work! I woke up at 2am, and my headache was GONE! It sure was tough getting out of bed at 6am in the PITCH DARK! I was really liking the sun being up when I got up before the time change. It will adjust eventually I guess...

Randi... Your date weekend sounded like a good one! Glad you had fun! Great workout for today.. though how you can lift heavy at before 5 in the Am is beyond me!

Laura... Nice to see you back! sorry about your computer, I hate when they mess up. I love the GS series. Last months rotation that focused on GS and S&H REALLY gave me some more definition in my arms, shoulders and a little more in my back.

Today I did 4 DS Bi's and Tri's and then did Intervals 1-5 premix on IMAX 3. (without the step). I do miss the step, BUT...the interval segments , you really don't need the step to get your HR UP there! Alot of them are on the floor anyways...

Me and hubby are off to the Mall ...

Hope you all have a great day!! Enjoy the late day sunshine!!

~Chris

Hi everyone!!

Just got back from teaching a homeschool PE class. It was alot of fun. I had them doing some Hi/Lo drills...It is fun to watch the kids do all the stuff I do!!

Checking in today with Pyramid Upper Body...

Chris: I love having the extra light at night though!! Hope you enjoyed the mall!!

Hi Randi and Laura!!! Hope you are both having a great day..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.