March 08 Checkin Happy Friday:)

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning
Wake up it's 4:30 hehehe. I actually hate getting up this early but my stupid work schedule has been 10-7 the last 3 days! I work different hours every week but 3 in a row of this crap, is pissing me off. Also I don't getting anything done because it takes up my whole morning, afternoon and evening! Sorry just ventingx(
My legs aren't to bad this morning I'm getting ready to do Bootcamp cardio and abs only from the Intesity Series then 4DS Triceps.
I'm excited I'm off tomorrow and I have a date tonight. I've never met him only seen pictures. But i bet i'm going to be tired, I get off work at 7 then he's picking me up at 8:30 I got to drink some major caffine!!
BBL
Randi

Randi, those are icky hours. I can see how it would take up your morning, afternoon and evening. Have fun on your date! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Today was Butts and Guts. I had PS Legs scheduled, but decided to go with B&G instead. I love that workout! I did skip the stuff on your hands and knees, though. Hate that part!! I figured I was pretty well worked by that point, so it was overkill. OK, I'm justifying it, I know! Still a good workout. Tomorrow I had scheduled Step Blast, but I might do kickboxing instead, we'll see. Then probably a rest day Sunday.

Everyone have a great weekend!! :)

Friday Check In!

I agree, those are not good work hours, Randi! Except you could sleep in a little, but you don't!! Hope your Bootcamp went well this morning... I truly don't think I'd be "UP" for Bootcamp that early. You're one crazy gal! I never tried them, But maybe a few Red Bulls would keep you going after work for your date?

Joanne, Congrats on getting through B&G! I do really like the standing stuff from it. In fact, it's probably my favorite lower body workout to do of Cathe's. And yes, the floor work is not so fun. I hate those leg lifts on your hands and knees. the part when you go down on your elbows ! OW!

My legs were very sore today. I guess I'm getting in a lower body focused week, even though I wasn't planning on it. The soreness is from my run yesterday. My shins are the worst! But quads and hamstrings come in a close second. I did do the 4 DS Premix of Lower Body (added in Kickbox warm-up and abs and stretch to equal 55 minutes). It was quite tough to begin with, but my legs started loosening up in the middle. Now I can hardly walk again..LOL! I feel like everyone is looking at me funny because I'm walking so gingerly!

Tomorrow , I will either do Cardio Kicks (haven't done that one yet) or a Turbo Jam... And yes, Sunday is "rest" day for me too.

I have a treat this weekend... I only have to work Saturday night, I'm off Sunday!! I'm pretty happy about that !

~Chris

Hi everyone!!

Wow, don't know where the day went! Today was a rest day on the schedule. I did get in a little yoga this evening. Felt good to stretch those sore muscles!!

Randi: Hope your date goes well..

Chris: Yeah for that day off. Enjoy it!!

Joanne: I love butts & Gutts too. I think it is on the schedule for Sunday!! That floor work is killer...I dread that part!! I try to remember that it is helping the jiggle!!

Have a great weekend..It is suppose to rain her alot...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.