March 08 Check-in... Wednesday

Boingo

Cathlete
Checking in with my workout this morning...

Scheduled was just Chest & Back from 4 DS, I did that (used some good heavy weights too!), and then added on some cardio, Turbo Jam -- Cardio Party Remix (30 minutes). Just right, I think. i would have LOVED to have made it a run today, but it's drizzly/rainy out. yuck. I really hope I can get a run in tomorrow or maybe even later this afternoon. The calf feels fine today. :~)

Randi, great workout yesterday on Lower body. I hope to be able to steal that one from you later this week. You'll have to let me know how you feel today... Sounds like you've been burned before in relationships. It is pretty hard to get over that feeling, I understand. It's so hard to get that self confidence back! It's funny, because looking at your picture, I'd think you'd be beaming with self confidence! You should be! Glad things are looking better on this new guy!

Joanne... SOOOO smart to take a break after getting an injury. I know, it's horribly hard to do. But really, when's the last time you took a complete "rest week"? Those are important too. Maybe you should finish this week off with more stretching and yoga, and/or walking/light cardio.

I made out okay at my aunt's wake last night. It actually ended up being nice catching up with long lost cousins and 2nd cousins. My mom and I went out to eat afterwards, which was also nice. (I had a very healthy shrimp on salad!)

~Chris

Hi Chris:)
Things are looking um I don't know with this guy. Haven't really talked to him on the phone, so I don't know.
Yes I am sore from yesterday but not to bad. Getting ready to do 4DS shoulders SJ&P cardio only and abs. Don't really like the music so will see. I'm doin a split today I had to be there at 6 got home at 10 then I go back from 3-7. So I'm working out in between:)
BBL
Randi

I ended up doing SJ&P abs and planks 4DS shoulders and 4DS kickbox. It went well with shoulders with all that punching:)
I'm going to take a nap then get ready for work again
Have a great day
Randi

Hi ladies!!

Checking in today with Maximum Intensity Cardio..I am so pooped out right now. That workout just drains me...I love the hi lo part..The step part not as much. I ended up lowering my step to 6" halfway through the step portion. Then, I was able to finish strong!!!

Off to take the kids to PE class..Have a good rest of the day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.