March 08 check in Sunday

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

We must all be busy this weekend...Just checking in with everyone. I am on my way to get Butts & Gutts done before getting ready for church. Hope everyone has a great workout today (unless it is a rest day; then enjoy it).

Talk to you later..

Good Morning:)
I've had a busy weekend. Went on my date sat had a great time then last night we went to watch bull riding at the arena in downtown KC. Very nice guy but don't want to get my hopes upx(
Yesterday was my rest day. This morning I did double cardio from 4DS then the 4 leg workouts in BM2 then abs
I am super tired and have to go to work in a hr!
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Quickie Check In!

It's my rest day! So relieved I'm off of work tonight...My legs are finally thawing out too. BUT..I have that nasty headache yet again!

Randi and Kathy...AWESOME workouts!! I'm jealous. I think I"m going to do Guts & Butts sometime this week!!

~Chris

MIA- was having computer issues. I got my GS bi's,shldr and back yesterday. I did it lastnight and then did PU just tris and chest today. wow I forgot how hard PU was. GS was good but during the concentration curl I was like okay already. that one drug out tooo much for me.I only did wts this weekend, no cardio because of the snow. so I thought the last two weeks I did alot, this week was easier on the cardio. I get frustrated though because it is taking me so long to get my arms defined, well shldrs mostly. I have great tri's and decent bi's but my shldrs are taking literally yrs to get what little i have. hope you all have a nice day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.