Low Carbers and Friends- April 2010

lcsavik

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

Figured I'd start a new thread for April.

I got back to working out on Monday. I'm all settled from my move. I had to recoup for a few days because my collar bone wasn't too happy. Oh well... Here is what I've done so far this week:
Mon- KPC
Tues- Stepmoves and AB Circuit pilates
Wed- MMA: Kickbox (cardio and stretch only)
I decided to to give MMA another chance. This time I really liked it. I can't wait to retry the other 2. I did think it was a bit short though but I think its good to change time up as well.

I'm thinking of doing 30-40 minutes of cardio and then 2 muscel groups. I think Lita and I are on the same wavelength. Ha ha... I was thinking of different rotation combinations last night with that concept. But I'm going to do one more week of just cardio then I'll add in wts. I was glad to see that I still have some good cardio endurance. Didn't loose my breath once in KPC.
I'm also kicking around the idea of adding in functional training. I think that may be the best thing for my shoulder.

Have a great day ladies. No workout tonight. Going to see Clash of the Titans!

Hi Reece, thanks for starting the April thread! I know I usually don't like a workout the first time I do it, so maybe that's what happened to you with MMA?? Glad you are liking it the second time around.

I am beginning week 4 of Meso 2 and was pleasantly surprised that it was only 43 min! Why can't they all be like that? I will be happy this whole week!

Also, great weather here. Sunny and warm. I am in a good mood.

Happy Easter everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.