Love to hate - Sunday Jan 7

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Isn't anyone hating today? I'm at work and my entire upper body aches. I did gym style back, biceps, shoulders, triceps and chest yesterday, since I don't have the pyramid workouts Cathe calls for in the Jan. rotation. I hadn't done GS for so long, I forgot about the drop sets of pushups. I was forced to say a bad word when I remembered. Today I'll be doing Kickbox from CTX and the Kickmax drills. I think the rotation also calls for some stretching, but I don't have stretchmax, so I think I'll do something abby. My DD called me at work and was excited because Greyor was cooing. That means he is doing everything at an age appropriate level. Yay!

Michele, I'm with you on the need to clean up the eating. I was doing pretty well till the weekend hit. Working weekends always end up with me overeating. I'll be sure to put your friend on my prayer list.

Yay for Robin who is the only one hating today! Woo hoo!

Robin - You know how I'd said my legs were in pain? I was wrong. TODAY they were in pain. I was limping. And I was being made fun of. I'd also forgotten about those pushups in Gym Style and when I was reminded, had a similar reaction to yours. Greyor is cooing? Well that boy sets his own trends when he's good and ready! I hate when people tell me what and when I should be doing stuff, too. Good for him! Coo!

Michele - You're posting in the no sweets thread? I saw when that thread started. How can you not with a title like that! Your pizza sounds totally yummy. You've had a really busy holiday season, so you must be exhausted. I'm sure once things really settle down and things are organized back into your regular routine, you'll feel so much better. In the meantime, have your DH put those guns away. LOL.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend who has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm sending good vibes.

Kate - Feel better!! And don't you even think to exercise until you're finished with the flu!

Diane - Yeah, I guess that's a good sign that your body reacted negatively to wine bar cheat food. Now if only the brain could remember that! LOL.

It's Monday morning here, and my legs are lots better. Thank goodness because really, yesterday was a problem LOL.

I'm off to digest. Food. Not thought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.