Lets Go---> Work Work Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today was Cardio Kicks! Always a favorite and as always - FUN!:) I was one big sweaty mess! (seems to be a reoccuring theme for me this week) LOL.

Gin~ I hope you have a nice visit, did you get HCE#1 in? I don't plan on buying anything from the Cathe line right now except the tower when its ready. I already have lifting gloves.

Marcy~ What did you do today? Any job interviews this week?

Have a great day
BBL,

Forgot to add:
I did my workouts on the calendar for this week and next week, this morning.
Came up from my workout, and went to record that I was done, and all my workouts were gone from the calendar!!!!:mad: Ugh! wasted alot of time! I guess they are still working on getting the bugs out???

Forgot to mention:
I spent some time this morning entering all my info into the calendar for workouts for this week and next. I came up from working out and went to enter the workout as completed and all the info for the month was gone!!!:mad: A little frustrated!!! I thought they got all the bugs out????!

Good Morning!

Today I did GS Legs. I had a great workout. I really tried to go deeper into the squats. My legs were really shaking on the plie squats and slow motion lunges (I hate that exercise but I really felt it overall in my legs). I basically used the same weights as Cathe except for barbell squats I used 33# and for deadlifts 44.4# (I know that measurement sounds odd, but like I said, I weighed my weights and they were different than what they were supposed to be.)

No interviews this week but I just responded to a job posting at that firm I really wanted to get into so maybe I have a shot over there again.

I'm not buying any Cathe gear until I get a job:mad::(

Deanie - Sorry all your calendar info got deleted. That is so frustrating!

Gin - How are you dealing with the heat? Or are you near the storms? Did you get to do HCE? How was it? Get any new workouts from Netflix? How are your DS and DIL doing?

Have a great day!

Marcy

Hi from Houston!
My parent's computer is working just fine and dandy!:)
And I was able to log on with the password that SNM gave me. Don't know what happened this morning. Ran this morning.

Deanie~Yeah to getting your CK in today. That is on my schedule tomorrow. Not sure I can schedule HCE in this week.:( Sorry about your computer problems!

Marcy~I really try to stay inside during the heat of the day. I haven't rented any other workout dvds from NetFlix. The storm went another direction, so didn't affect us. I ran in drizzling rain this am and drove through a 15 min. patch of pouring rain this morning. DS is doing much better and they meet with the dr tonight. He is ready to go back to work, hopefully next week.Thank you for asking. DS told me that DIL wants to see Mamma Mia with me....Yeah! Somebody to go to a chick flick with!!
Okay...I want to meet the person that enjoys slow motion lunges!!:mad: WTG with getting through GS Legs!!

Have a great day!

Good Evening!

Looks like it was a CK week for us! I guess my favorite part of this is the drills. They always work my core really good.

I got an e-mail that they rejected my app at the firm I liked but I got a call from another recruiter about a job in corporate. Hopefully, I'll hear something tomorrow.

Gin - So glad to hear DS and DIL are doing well and that the storm didn't affect you. I wish you were closer - I'd go to Mamma Mia with you. DH hates ABBA!:mad:

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.