Let's go # Thursday # 8.14

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just getting us started. PH today, I will up some of my weights from last time.

Gin~ Forgot to mention- congrats on the workout room and I also recommend the 5 disk dvd player (saw your ? on another thread in OD)

Marcy~ Thanks so much for the food suggestions- the cheese sticks were a great idea, I had no idea they were low carbs.
According to the web site, I shouold eat:
carbs: 45-65%
fat: 20-35%
protein: 10-35%
which from yesterday and today (already entered my food for today in) I am at already:) (my protein is between 25-27% I'd rather be on the high end with that) So I will continue tracking this week, but I don't know if I will use it on a daily basis.

Okay, enough stalling ;), off to do PH
Have a great day
BBL

Good Morning Ladies!

I had a second before I need to jump in the shower, so I thought I woudl do a moring post. Jsut finished PH. It seems like the lunges (OUCH) and the triceps are the hardest for me on the dvd.
Today's teacher training is "tech training", so I will learn to navigate their website,etc and then out to lunch with my lead techer. At least I can choose from a menu today. Haircut this afternoon.

Deanie~We will have done pushups 3 days in a row this week!:eek: I have not bought the dvd player yet. We have to get ds's bed out of there first and no room to store it in the basement until he moves his stuff out this weekend.
Are you getting excited about your trip to Cooperstown?:)
Sounds like you are doing well with the eating!! Is there a fee to join? I should do something.

Marcy~How are you? Do you feel relaxed after the massage? And pedicure, right?:):):)

Have a great day.

Back again!

finished PH, upped some weights, got a good workout:)

Gin~ didn't realize we were doing all those pushups! ugh! Enjoy your lunch out today. Fitday is free and I highly recommend it, just to see where you are, its great! yesterday my brother ended up with: 2000 calories with protein 37%, fat 14% and carb 48%!!!! I ended up with 1612 calories, protein 25%, fat 14% and carbs- a whopping 61%! Even though I am in my levels, my brother did better than me! Love him, but he is such a student and studies it all and always knows what to do! arg!:D I am learning a lot from him, so that is good! Today if I follow everything, I should be at 1986 calories (better for me) protein 27%, carbs 59% and fat 14% so today is better. I think its harder being a vegetarian and dropping carbs. My brother also had some good recipes (veg.) He is going to send me. so hopefully I can drop my carbs. I won't give up my cereal, pancakes or oatmeal in the morning though! Love breakfast!!

Marcy~ I hope you had a great wokrout today!

Later-

Hi again

Where are you guys today?

Ended up with changing my lunch.
for the day today I ended up with:
1790 calories (kinda low, may eat something after dinner)
fat 17%
protein 29%
carbs 54%
Happy with that:)

Marcy are you out interviewing?

Gin~ hope you had a fun day today.

Good Evening Ladies!

Sorry to be posting so late. Did MM today and for the 2nd day in a row, yard work. Didn't go heavy with legs since I did them yesterday.

Dbbl Flys: 18.8#
1 chinup
Underhand Rows - 43.4#, 2nd set: 48.6#
1 arm row - 4 reps @34.2#; 4 reps @ 29.2#
Pullovers: 43.4# did 7 and had to rest; then did 2 more
Lat Raise: 13.6# both sets
Upright Row: 13.6# 1st set, 2nd set: 15.6#
Front Raise into rear delt squeeze: 28.2#
Bbl Curls: 39.2# both sets; 2nd set did 3 reps had to rest and only did 2 more
Partial reps: 1st set: 12#; 2nd set 10#
Also included 1 set of 12 reps of hammer curls @ 13.6#
Overhead extensions: 18.8# 1set set; 20.8# 2nd set

I got a call about a possible job today. They're submitting my resume to the co. The only problem is they might be concerned about my lack of GA experience. The recruiter doesn't even know why they always get hung up on that fact.

Deanie - As far as carbs go, I had written somewhere in my notes (don't remember where I got info from), that a sedentary person burns between 75-100 carbs a day doing normal things. If you work out, you should add however many carbs you burn during a workout. IIRC, you take the calories you burn and divide by 4 to get the amount of carbs. Your proportions sound pretty good. I wish my fat intake was only 14%! I'm glad my suggestions helped. I'll have to check out Fit Day.

Gin - Hope you enjoy your haircut. My massage definitely helped me out a lot.

Off to go dancing!

Talk to you manana!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.