Let's Go++++Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today was S&H tri and bi and abs. I upped my weights from last time I did this workout, so I had a great workout!:) I used my plate mates again. Definately worth the money!

Stats (all sets at 8 reps unless otherwise noted!:)
Tri:
overhead tri extension: 26.5 first set, last 2 sets @ 30#
lying extensions: 12#
kickbacks: first 2 sets @10#, last set @8#
dips with 40# BB

Bi
DB curls: 17.5# first 2 sets, 20#/4reps/17.5#/3reps for the last set
hammer curls: 17.5# first 2 sets, 15# last set
BB curl: 30# first set, 32.5# last 2 sets
BB wrist curl: 25# (always the same)
reverse wrist curl: 5# (always the same)

Gin~ I am following the rotation we were doing this month. I wanted to complete it. I got good results the first time around, and I also like it. What did you do today? Yea!:) on gettting your computer fixed!

Marcy~ Good to hear from you. Hope all goes well tomorrow:)

Later 'gators:+
Deanie

Good Morning Girls!

Today I did CF All Step. I was going to do the entire CF, but woke up too late. I actually prefer it without the DM drills. It was a good fun workout and I was completely drenched after only 48 min.!:p

Deanie--Would you consider going to Cathe's Friday morning class the week of the RT? I think there are quite a few going.:) Wonder what type of rotation Cathe will have for May.
Good job with the heavy weight today. I assume that your back is back to normal. Tell me again where you ordered the platemates. I will probably need them for STS.
I have been eating the cotttage cheese doubles in my lunch since you mentioned them. YUM! The kids at school always comment on what flavor I am having!

Marcy--Happy Moving! Check in when you can!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Gin~ I would DEFINATELY consider the fri. morning class!! YES!!YES!! how can I find out about it?
I also like CF step only. the drills don't really flow with the workout. I'm glad youo like the cottage cheese doubles-- I had apples and cinnamon today:9 I ordered the plate mates from www.fwonline.com I have the 1.25 plates. yes, my back is back to normal, but I am still cautious of it. Off to see if Cathe posted the May rotation and what it is.

Hi Marcy

Deanie

I like the May rotation. Do you? I think I still want to do the one we planned on, but maybe this next?
Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie-- I have not seen the apples and cinnamon flavor at my store. Just strawberry, pineapple and peach.:9
Thanks for the repeat info on the platemates. Good Mother's Day gift.:)
I also liked Cathe's May rotation. I printed it.
That would be great if you were able to make Cathe's Friday am class. I know several from the RT went last year and then went to lunch afterwards. I did not. I think the info is on the RT thread. The coordinators just ask that we not make too much commotion since this is Cathe's regular class. Not sure of the time. I'll look it up.

Hi Marcy!

Deanie--The class is from 9:10-10:10. Go to the home page and look under Our Club for the class schedule. You are only 2 hours away?

Gin

Deanie--
One more question about the platemates...Do you have 1 pair or 2? Do you have to have 2 pair and put one on each end of the dumbbell so it will be "level" or can you just have 1 pair and put one on each dumbbell? Are yours 1 1/4 lbs.?

Thanks,

Gin~ Thanks, I'll check out the home page. I would come up to my brothers on Thursday and then drive to Cathe's club on Friday morning!! I would soooo be into doing that-- count me in as long as you would be there:)

Plate mates: I have 4 total: 2 pair each of 1 1/4lbs. I have used just one plate mate on one side of the dumbell, and that works okay too.

Deanie

eta: I am 2 hours away in MD., but my brother is one hour away in New Jersey.

Okay, after reading the info, Gin, if you will be there Fri. morning, I will come up to Jersey on Thursday and get a pass and everything I need, then come back down on Friday morning and take a class. maybe I can even meet Cathe??????:eek: !! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.