Let's Go---> TGIF

deanie

Cathlete
Good Afternoon

Where are you guys today?
Had a good workout this morning on the treadmill- 45 min of the fat burner program, level 7 and sm#3. very busy today, baking and making lemonade and food shopping, the boys have a lemonade stand today:) They are doing great business!!

Gin~ What cardio did you do today? How was the first week of school? I have a favor to ask, do you have the nutritional info for the pancakes- the calories, protein, carbs etc? I want to enter them into fitday. If not no big deal, if yes, please post them. Thanks:) I am really enjoying posting my foods in fitday, yet another thing for me to be anal about!!:D

Marcy~ Hope all goes well with your resume and poss. job offer. Keep us posted! What was the workout today? did you ever order STS?

Have you guys seen the clips of STS? I'm not so thrilled. Looks alot like P90X, which you know I don't like, and it has a lot of pushups - I know I can do them, but I don't like doing 100's of them! so I'm a little dissapointed.

Off to have a cup of Joe;) and check on the boys
Have a great rest of the day!

Good Afternoon!

Today was 4DS Kickbox and Tough Core Premix from Core Max (1st time doing that one). I only stopped once to rest during kickbox. I find Cardio Kicks to be more challenging for some reason. I think it's more high impact. Tough Core was great! Very challenging! (but I got it all done.) I plan on donig the other 2 premixes from Core Max since I've never done them. I guess I'm in premix heaven this rotation.:D

Deanie - Yes, I ordered STS months ago. Thought I couldn't pass it up. I saw the clips from STS. Most looks the same as other workouts. There was an incline front raise on the ball which looks new (arms in hammer curl position). Seems like a lot of pushups like P90X and I like the counter (also a la P90X). I like that the name of the exercise is put up on the screen as well as equipment needed. There were 62 pushups in the first disc of Chest, Shoulders & Bis and 40 in Disc 2. I probably did more during P90X but Cathe's counts make things more difficult. She seems to do a lot of 21s and the rest seems like 15 reps for each exercise. I do hope more clips come soon with more variety. I'm curious to see the back exercises and the pullups/chinups she does.

Didn't your boys have a lemonade stand last year and they did a really good business then too?

Did you see my post last night about the carbs? I finally tried the steel cut oats over the weekend and they were pretty good.

Gin - So are you happy with your new position? Any luck with the chinups? Are you doing better with your headaches? How was your workout today?

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

It was raining this morning at 5, so I couldn't run and decided to do a fun and easy workout since I have not been sleeping well this week. I did BM2 w/u and combo 1 and 2 and then SM1. DS left to go back to school this morning, so had to say good bye. He probably won't be home again until Thanksgiving. :( He was excited about going back, which is the way it should be.
I was finally able to work in the classroom today with the K teacher. I really think I am going to like this.:)

Deanie~What are you baking?:p How did the boys do with their lemonade stand? I think I told you all that I saw a lot of pushups in STS on the RT.:confused: I am sure that I will have to drop to my knees after my limit of 25 of so!! Glad you are enjoying FitDay. I need to take a look at it. The only nutritional info I have for the pancakes is: calories: 107, fat: 1 gm and fiber: 6 gms. HTH!

Marcy~I also love doing the premixes. It makes it seem like you have a whole other workout! I'll have to go back and watch the STS clip again. Wonder when we will get it?? Keep us posted on the job situation. I know there is just the right job out there for you. You have so much experience! I have not tried any chin ups or pullups lately. I honestly forget! I have had 3 headaches this week....BLAH! But not today!:D

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.