Let's Go+++Lets Go Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today is 4DS and coremax #1. Two of my favorites:)
Yesterdays Mothers Day was really nice! I hope you guys had a nice Mothers day :)

Gin~ How was B&G today? I think this is the hardest premix! The party on Sat. was fun. Just a relaxed time, chatting with friends. I hope you heard from DS on his birthday and he is having fun. How was the honeymoon? It does seem that they were gone a long time! They should enjoy it while they can:)

Marcy~ Hey! I hope we hear from you this week. I hope everything has gone smoothly for you with the buying/selling homes and moving. I thought of you the other day-- I did 4 chin ups and 3 neg. pull ups!!:)

Have a great day
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was scheduled B&G premix #2, but went to bed too late and knew it wasn't going to happen this morning, so I promise it will be done after school!
DS and DIL's flight was delayed and we didn't get home until 11. They had a great time. We didn't hear from ds21 on his b-day yesterday!:-( That stinker! I know he cannot call out of the country with his phone, but I think he could have used his friend's phone. Oh well, we did get an e-mail from him when he arrived.
Today is our graduation at school and tomorrow party in the park.

Deanie--Glad you had a nice Mother's day. WTG with the chin ups and pullups! You go girl!}(

Marcy--Can't wait to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Again!

Well, I had to come back to report that I just finished B&G Overall Legs. OUCHIE MAMA on the one legged squats and the low pulse lunges.}( (as usual!!) And Deanie--If it has been awhile since you have done this premix, just a reminder....She repeats the hamstring/glute/ outer thigh floorwork at the end.

I just got a call from the school where I have applied for the K asst. position and they want me to come in next week for an interview with the Headmaster. Hope that this is a good sign.

I got kind of emotional at the graduation today. Especially not knowing if this will be my last year there or not!

Deanie--How many more days until you are out? Any baseball make-ups games?

Hi Marcy!

Gin:)

Hi Gin~ Sad :( about graduation. I'm sure I will be the same way. I subbed in the 3s class so much last year, and now I'm with the same kids as their teacher this year. I've really gotten attached!! Great news about the K position and another interview. Good Luck!!:) Thanks for the heads up about the floorwork at the end. I am not looking forward to this tomorrow! last day of school for me is June 5th- and last day in house is June 12th (with no school on the 9/10th) Baseball this week is Wed.(make up from Sat.) and Thurs for older DS and Tues for younger DS if it stops raining!!! No word yet on DS8s makeup from Sat.

Hi Marcy!

Have a great evening!
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.