Let's Go ~ * ~ Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Today was MM. I am really enjoying this workout, and I'm glad we are doing it again in the rotation. I even upped some weights (most) today. I added a bent arm plank to the ab work, held it for one minute since there were no planks (surprised) No chins or pullups, may do them tomorrow. Also, this full body workout has a BIG cardio factor for me! I was sweating buckets again today!

Gin~ I hope you are having a nice visit. I'm glad the hurricane missed your parents. I've heard mixed reviews for Momma Mia. I have no desire to see it and I am not an ABBA fan! Glad you found someone to go with you:) I'm also glad to hear your DS is doing better!

Marcy~ Good luck with the interview this week. What did you do today?

Have a great day guys! NO POOL today for me!!!!!! Yippee! I am getting my hair cut and colored/highlighted and then clean max for me! I'm so pooled out, cleaning is looking good!! ** ha ha** you know I don't like cleaning!!

Good Morning Girlies!

Today was my CK and SM with the band day.:D You got it , you got it, you go!;) AND Hip, Hip, Horray!:D I have always used a tube type band with handles, but got a set of 3 stretch bands at the RT which I like better. The green one is very stiff. Are they that way just in the beginning? Enjoying my last few days of sleeping late.:)

Deanie~WTG with MM and glad you enjoyed it. I was sweaty also. Enjoy your haircut/no pool day today. I have only heard good about Mamma Mia. Oh well.:(

Marcy~What is on the agenda today?

Have a great day!

Good Evening!

Sorry I'm posting so late. I did IMAX 2 this morning and had a pretty good workout. I got through the whole thing. Did warmup and interval 1 before taking little rests after each interval. I tired out a little on interval 9 but still got through it all. I consider this one the easiest of the IMAXes. I can't believe I used to do this on 8"! I also did one chinup and one pullup.

No interviews this week but I got another call today from a recruiter. It turns out the first couple of interviews I went on when I got down here, they're still looking for people. Obviously these firms are hard to please so I'm not too upset that I didn't get the jobs.

Deanie - Hope you enjoyed your haircut and Clean Max!

Gin - I've never used bands with handles. I have quite a few workouts that need the handles which I'll get in the future. I think the bands loosen up the more you use them. I had gotten 3 pilates bands awhile back and I've been using the heavy one for a few months. I think after awhile, they lose their elasticity because sometimes I feel like I need a heavier resistance band.

When do you start school?

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.