Lets Go ^ ^ ^ Wicked Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today was CK and ab hits #12. Wow what a workout!!}( I really enjoy CK! Today is a quick check in-- My DH's grandma passed away last night. She was 91 and just kinda expired:( She was with her son and DIL so that was nice. Anyway the funeral is tomorrow and we will be going to Jersey today, so not sure when I will check in again this week. I am still going to try my best to make it to the sign up for the July road trip. We should be back on Fri or even Thursday night maybe.

Gin~ I hope you had a good workout. I printed out August 07 and I am ready to go when you are. This months workouts were all messed up for me, not sure about the next few days what I'm doing, if I'm working out at all, so.....when every you want to start let me know. Enjoy the wedding!!!!!!!(wish I could do the bold print!!!:) ) Congrats!!!!!! Good luck getting in to the road trip ( I hope we both do):)

Marcy~ Hi hope all is going well with the move!!!!

Have a great day
Deanie

Okay, I revised Aug. 07 to include more kickbox. A suggestion by someone on the forums, and it sounded good. I may post on the rotations forum to get feedback, but as it is, this is what I'm going with:
WEEK ONE

Mon…Body Max2 (bootcamp premix)
Tues…Cardio Kicks
Wed… Butts and Guts Premix #1 (49 min)
Thurs….Imax 2
Fri…Off
Sat…. Gym Style Legs
Sun… Cardio and Weights

WEEK TWO
Mon….. 4DS kickbox only plus Core Max segment one
Tues….Butts and Guts Premix #2 (65 min)
Wed….Imax 3
Thurs…Muscle Max
Fri…..off
Sat…KPC
Sun….Leaner Legs

WEEK THREE

Mon….Pyramid Upper Body
Tues…. Interval Max plus 3 minutes of crunches, 1 minute bike maneuver, 1 minute prone plank
Wed….Butts and Guts Premix #3 (47 min)
Thurs…. 4DS kickbox/bootcamp cardio only
Fri….Body Max original
Sat…off
Sun….Pyramid Lower Body plus 30 minute run.

WEEK FOUR
Mon….CTX Kickbox (warm up and cardio portion only) Plus CTX Upper Body
Tues…..Butts and Guts Premix #4
Wed…..Rhythmic Step
Thurs….Legs and Glutes Plus ab hits premix #6
Fri…..Drill Max Premix #5 (60min)
Sat….Kick Max
Sun….OFF

too much?????

Deanie

Good Late Morning!

I have to be somewhere in just a second, but wanted to posted very quickly. I ran this morning and then did S&H Legs and Shoulders and SM#2. Long workout!:p
I posted last night. I've had internet connection trouble lately.

Deanie--Sorry to hear about your DH's grandmother. 91---Wow! What a long life. Have a safe trip to Jersey. I'll be thinking of you.
I will post your revised rotation when I get back this aft. Are you planning to start this next week OR the following week (May)?
I also wish you good luck in getting into the July RT!! Let me know!

Hi Marcy! Hope you are not too overwhelmed with the packing.

Gin:)

Gin~ You tell me when you want to start. April 28th or May 5th???? I am good with either. This months rotation is so messed up I don't care if I finish or not. Either date is good for me.

The funeral is Thursday, so we are leaving tomorrow morning. I will workout, but won't be posting.

Have a good one!
Deanie

Deanie--If you really don't care, can we start the rotation on May 5th? I am thinking about doing a variety of workouts next week that I don't do very often.
I'll start the thread tomorrow if I have time, but with you out of town and Marcy moving, I'll be talking to myself!:-( ;)
I thought maybe that Tracee might re-join after busy season.:-(

Take care,
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.