Let's Go ---->Wednesday<----

deanie

Cathlete
Good MOrning

Just starting us off....off to do Step Fit in a moment.

Gin~ How did the interview go? What workout today?

Marcy~ great hearing from you! Wishing you luck on fri and mon!!

busy day, funeral this morning (friends DH sudden death), homework not done last night (baseball came first:) ) so I will try to bbl,
Deanie

Good Afternoon!

The moving truck just left a little while ago. We have more movers coming tomorrow, walk-through with buyer on Friday and closing, Saturday we're off to North Carolina, Sunday we'll be in GA, Monday is closing.

I got a call from my headhunter and she has a job interview lined up for me next week. It's at a small law firm but the money is what I was hoping for. She says the market is the worst it's been in years.

Deanie - Hope you enjoyed Step Fit. I like the macarena cooldown. Sorry about your DH's friend.

Gin - Hope you get the job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'll try and check in again soon.

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I finally have a computer again. I have missed it!:7 The repairman just left.
I ran this morning and then went to an outdoor workout that one of the moms at the pre-school is doing for other moms. I was just curious about it. The sweet mom that is leading it has been to a trainer and was just doing some of the things that he had taught her. Based on what she had us doing, I can just say that Cathe works us out pretty hard.:p We walked and then did a few lunges, walked, tricep dips, walk, pushups, and repeat 3 times then abs. That's all.:eek:

Deanie--Are you following the last week of our last rotation? We did the macarena at the wedding reception.:7 Did I tell you that after the bride and her father had their slow dance, they broke into "Hammer Time"? He is quite a dancer and had all the moves down and had taught them to her that morning. Too funny!
So sorry about your DH's friend.
I think the interview went well yesterday. She said she had others to interview and then would start checking references. It could be a while before I hear anything.

Marcy--Happy Moving!! Hope you get the job. Check in with us when you can!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.