Lets Go---->T* G * I * F <----

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was C&W. I used the same weights as Cathe for the compound moves, but used more than her for the heavy weight work. A fun workout, and not to complicated (the step part) so I was able to just have fun:) My biceps got a good workout, I used 15#.

Gin~ How was the snickerdoodle cake???Yum:9 I hope you had a wonderful visit with DS! How was GS legs? did you do the whole thing or the timesaver version? I don't think I would like the 2's position, but I would take it if there was nothing else. I personally feel 2's should not be in school, and I have a hard time getting past that especially if the child is not happy in school. I also don't want to change diapers:eek: The director did mention an opening for a 4's teacher (not asst.) at another school, but I have a comfort level here. If things don't workout, I may apply at the other school. Its also about 15-20 min. away, and the school I'm at now is less than a mile away! Is this your last friday of school??? I am so jealous you are out early! :)

Hi Marcy~ I hope to hear from you soon!!!:) Miss chatting with you! I hope you are not to overwhelmed with the move, job searching and unpacking!!!!

Have a great Friday
BBL,
Deanie

PS--Don't know if you all read, but I jsut finished Jeffery Archers new book: prisoner of birth. Really good. And another good read is: Love walked in by Marisa de los Santos.

Good Morning!

Today was run and GS Legs. I really like this one altough it is tough and I have a feeling I will have DOMS in my legs tomorrow!}( I'll keep you posted.
It is great to have ds home, even for a short time. We take him to the airport this aft.

Deanie--I am looking forward to C&W tomorrow. The last time it was on the schedule I was recovering from the flu, so couldn't really complete it all.
Snickerdoodle cake was yummy...now I have to give the rest away!!:eek:
I understand about your hesitation in teaching 2's. We even have a Toddler class at our school. Do you know any of the teachers at the other school? You may like it there.
My last day with the kids is next Tuesday and workdays are next Th and Fri.
My former director called last night to tell me that the principal from the school where I have applied called her. I had listed her name as a reference. Moving slowly along here.;-)
Thanks for the book suggestions. I do like to read more in the summer.

Hi Marcy! Can't wait to hear from you.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.