Let's Go!!!***No time for down time Thursday!!!***

deanie

Cathlete
Good MOrning gals

Today was L&G and ab hits #6. I also did 3 chin ups with good form, and 3 pull ups (negitives). A really good workout!}( I will be happy to be doing cardio an upper body tomorrow-- my legs can use the break!:+

Gin~ How tough was DM #5??? it looks hard}(

Marcy~ GOOD LUCK on the interview today!! Sending positive "hire me" vibes your way!!:7 :7

DS11 won his play off game last night, and DS8 won his on Tues:)

Have a rockin' day:7
Later-
Deanie

forgot my meals:

preworkout: handfull of almonds
b: protein pancakes and orange
s: 1/2 protein bar
l: veggies/dip, cott. cheese doubles, challah
s: WW milkshake (choc. with cherries mixed in)
d: salmon on the grill and steamed asparagus!
(may have some munchies at mahjong tonight:)- but healthy ones!LOL)

Deanie

Good Morning Girls!

Today was DM #5. First time to do this premix and it was challenging, but doable and enjoyable!:p :7 Drill#5 fools me every time. It starts out so nice and then she adds those fast foot reapeaters on at the end!!x( I always think I am going to trip on the board!
I slept until 7:45 this morning!! I never do that.

Meals:
B-oatmeal, soy milk, walnuts, flax seed, wheat germ
S-orange
L-ground turkey patty, veggies, cottage cheese with sliced peach
S-2 hb egg whites, 1/2 Eng muffin w/ 1 T. pb
D-???going out with friends

Deanie--Sounds like your boys are on a winning streak!!:) Enjoy mahjong tonight. Maybe you'll catch that winning streak!

Marcy--Good luck with you job interview. Let us know. I ordered Tracey's Strike Zone yesterday. NO MORE!!;-)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Ladies!

The job interview went well. It was at an agency. Two recruiters said I tested really well. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything at the moment. I am considered an "out of towner" and don't have GA law experience and most of the jobs were in litigation which I don't have a lot of. One of them did say that the summer was a good time to get in as a temp-to-hire since lots of people are starting to go on vacation and that way I can get a foot in the door.

I have another interview tomorrow at a bank and I applied for some other Executive Assistant positions.

No workout yet. I don't know if I'll be doing one today because I plan on going line dancing tonight for the first time in over a month.

I might do a premix of B&G or Tracey's Parts (Upper and Lower) and B&G abs for a full body workout. I'm down to 124.6#. YAY!

Deanie - Hope you win at Mah Jongg tonight and don't stay up too late.

Gin - Those fast foot repeaters always kill me too. I hope you like Strike Zone. I'll let you know when I get it. I think the e-mail said June 3rd or somewhere around there. You're allowed to sleep late. You're on vacation! I've also done Premix #5 and I liked it.

Meals -

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch and strawberries
Snack - Fiber One Bar
Lunch - Tuna Pasta salad
Mid-day meal - My crabmeat sandwich
Dinner - Honey Mustard Chicken

Have a good evening!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.