LET'S GO~ ~ ~No Time For Down Time~ ~ ~ Tuesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

Today was PUB/no abs. I was still worried about my back, and probably will be all this week, so I used the same weights as Cathe. Since I hadn't raised the weights on any excercises before biceps, the biceps were easier than they had been! (still a challenge though)

Gin~ Did you do S&H biceps today? Isn't it nice working just one body part?:) I am still undecided about next months rotation, and no one answered my question in the rotations forum, so I asked Cathe, and hopefully will get some replys there:p I am going to try for the July road trip still, August is definately out for me. My grandmas 90th birthday party is the weekend of the August road trip. Cross your fingers we both get in!!!

Marcy~ Hi!!!Good luck with everything with your move this week!

Have a great day!!!!BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I did S&H Biceps and abs and then 1/2 of Rob Glick's hi/lo fusion. (thank you Marcy!) I ran out of time to do the rest of the cardio b/c had trouble getting up.:p I was able to go a little heavier than Cathe on most of the biceps. But not much, I stayed with 15# dbls for most of it. I was somewhat challenged with the choreography on Rob Glick's hi/lo!:eek: And I don't have much space to move around. I can see where it would be a fun one though!
Going with my ds to pick up the tuxes today.

Deanie--I saw your question to Cathe. Hopefully she will answer. I think I like Aug 07 better. So glad you are going to try for the July RT. Be ready to move quickly on the computer on Friday.:7

Marcy--Good luck with your move!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Ladies!

I'll keep my fingers crossed you guys get in for the July road trip. I'm really bummed though that I can't even try to go. Sounds like you both had good workouts today.

Gin - I didn't move around much the time I did it either (DH was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him) but I still got a decent workout in. When do you go for your interview with the principal?

Deanie - I hope Cathe answers your question. Biceps are always challenging for me in PUB. I get a good burn from them.

No workouts for probably two weeks. Although I'm sure I'm getting plenty of exercise moving things around and hauling boxes.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Okay Gin~ here are the choices for next month:
August 04 (we can sub some newer workouts if we want)
August 07
April 08
Fitness Freaks Leg blast rotation
Your call!!!!There are too many choices and I can't make a decision!!!x( I just decided on August 07, and then found the Aug 04 and Debbies rotation.

Marcy~ I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of excersise moving!! I hope all goes well/smoothly for you!! Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!

Gin~ My fingers are ready for the RT! I just hope I make it in time!!:) Good luck with all the wedding prep. you need to do! Exciting!!!:7

Deanie

I am just now able to post again because we have had trouble with our internet connection all day. Better go to DH's office on Friday morning to when trying to register for the RT!:eek:

Deanie--I just finished looking at all 4 of the rotations that you chose. The one with the greatest "fun factor" for me might be Aug. 07, if you don't get too tired of B&G premixes. Aug 04 uses the same lower body workout twice each week. That may get old. Fitness Freak's rotation uses all 3 GS every week. That also may get old. Maybe my decision should be based on the best results, though!:p I guess my 2nd choice would be April 08. Did I even help you decide?

Marcy--Hi! Happy packing!

I'll post in the morning.
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.