LET'S GO~ * ~ This is a Blast! * ~ * Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

Today was BM2 bootcamp--tough stuff!!}( }( I used the same weights as Cahte, and an 8" step. I like this workout, but it is long. I had to cut the stretch short, I ran out of time. I hate to do that, but I had no choice!! Next time its on the schedule, I will have to do it on a weekend day.
We had a fun, busy weekend, (baseball/birthday parties) and now I need a rest!!LOL

Gin~ Did you do CK today or run? I hope you hear something about the K job this week. I hope your back is feeling better.

Marcy~ I think today is the closing for your Ga. house??? I hope all goes smoothly for you!!Finally:)

have a great day
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning!

Today I did CK...Hip, Hip Hooray!:) Neither of my running partners could go today, so I didn't run, but CK was enough.

Deanie--For me, it seems as if the circuit workouts are harder than either straight cardio or straight weights. I also liked BM2 BootCamp. In fact, yesterday morning I had completed about 15-20 min of it and my DH came in and mentioned that he would like to go to 9 am church so I had to stop and shower, etc. and then started it all over again in the aft.:p
My back is about the same. Has been for months. I'm going to make an appt with chiro soon.
Would love to hear something about the K position soon. I guess I just have to be patient.
Let me know when you find out what you will be doing next year.

Hi Marcy! Happy closing day!

Have a great day!
Gin
:)

Good Afternoon

Gin~ I can't believe you had to start BM2 all over again!!!!You poor thing!!:eek: it is one tough workout! and yes, I think circuits are harder. I think when BM1 is on the schedule next I may sub a terminator workout, I haven't done one in so long! Sorry about your back, I didn't realize it was still bothering you. We had a staff meeting today, but nothing was said about next year. We have to sign up on a sheet and have individual meetings within the next 2 weeks with the director, and she will tell us if we have a job next year or not! The anxiety (sp?) is killing me!!!!x( I am not a good "in limbo" person.

Hi Marcy! Hope all is going well.

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie--Actually, the warmup and 1st circuit of BM2 is fun, so it was fine with me to start over.:)
BM1 is not my fav workout, so I may want to sub also. I have wanted to buy the Terminator for some time now and am always on the look-out for it on e-bay and the Ya-ya swap. I never see it, but noticed it yesterday on ebay buy- it -now for $35. I may do it!:)
So sorry that you don't know about next year. When did you sign up for your mtg to find out? Did you tell me that the enrollment is down and that is the reason they don't need as many teachers? Good Luck!!

Hi Marcy!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.