Let's Go~*~*~*Weekend Update~*~*~5/3-4

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Today I did BB 45 min. yoga and I may walk later with DH and dog. My back is still bothering me and I just seem to be ignoring it, but I think I would like to see a chiropractor this summer. A friend gave me the name of one that she likes.

Deanie--Enjoy your baseball game and b-day party busy weekend. Did you do S&H Legs and Shoulders today? How was your back? Hope it felt okay.

Hi Marcy!! Anxious to hear from you again!:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi!!

Gin~ I did do S&H legs and shoulders today. By the 3rd set of 55# on squats with a barbell, my back was bothering me, so I used dumbells for the rest of the workout. 2 25#db for lunges and a 40# with plate mates on it to equal 45# for the plie squats. Better safe than sorry! I upped my weights for my shoulders. Still a little worried about losing my gains with our lower body rotation..... Yoga sounds good, I just never have the time. On my day off from working out, I like to sleep in, and then there just isn't time! I hope the yoga helped your back and its feeling better. The heating pad helped me a lot. I've never been to a chiropractor, but people who go to them swear by them, so they are worth a try:)

have a great evening!
Deanie

Just checking in....

Took the day off today.

Gin~ how was BM2 bootcamp?

Hi Marcy, hope all is going well with your moving/closings

Deanie

Good Afternoon!

I just finished BM2 Boot Camp and burned 434 calories. I think that was the first time I had done that premix. I used the same weights as Cathe but had trouble on the last 2 pushups!:p It was a good workout. I would do this premix again. I used an 8" step today. I usually forget to use another set of risers.
Only 6 more days of school for me.

Deanie--You lift some heavy weights with back...YIKES!!}( My back hurts when I bend down from the waist while standing. Hurts when trying to put on socks,etc. Yoga CAN make it feel worse. :-( Enjoy your rest day.

Hi Marcy! Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.